Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,246 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) (1024 Views)

Just Created A News Website With Php And Html / Thread For 15 Days Tutorial On Website Styling Using CSS / CSS And HTML Tutorial Via Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by SJay7(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
I started learning web development a week ago, and i designed this today using CSS and HTML... Rate on a scale of 1-10...

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by zickyclef: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
9 please which app, site and material did you use to learn please tell me.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by Karleb(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice.
Nice background pictures always make design very beautiful.

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by Mexico09(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice keep it up

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by luckizee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
9ice work bro

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by MickzyDonald: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
SJay7:
I started learning web development a week ago, and i designed this today using CSS and HTML... Rate on a scale of 1-10...
Nice work bro,the day i was eager to learn this thing ehn i almost went crazy that week,i was learning Python, CSS, C++ and HTML at once grin

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by Doctoropera(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice work Bro!

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by SJay7(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Nice work bro,the day i was eager to learn this thing ehn i almost went crazy that week,i was learning Python, CSS, C++ and HTML at once grin
Lol. i can totally relate, hows ur progress now?
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by SJay7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
zickyclef:
please which app, site and material did you use to learn please tell me.
Im using W3Schools, Udemy and Codecademy(websites), plus i have a brother who i call when i get stuck.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by MickzyDonald: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
SJay7:
Lol. i can totally relate, hows ur progress now?
I've stopped it like aa week after, my bro is a Comp scientist, my other one also have learnt it but its just not my way for now grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by hustler2828: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2021
MickzyDonald:

ah learning python, css, c++ and html all at once? bross na madness trouble you dey find so. Learn html and css and master any css framework like bootstrap, then you can move to javascript. If you know javascript well learning python will not be too difficult for you.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by spartan117(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2021
SJay7:
Nice work.
Doing this after just 1 week of learning from scratch is something I find hard to belief though.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by SJay7(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2021
spartan117:

Nice work.
Doing this after just 1 week of learning from scratch is something I find hard to belief though.
I learn fast, plus i put many hours into studying and practicing, so there.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by spartan117(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
SJay7:
I learn fast, plus i put many hours into studying and practicing, so there.
Alright
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by denvers: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
That's a beautiful design, keep the learning process up and the sky will be your Limit.
As for me I try to keep my UI simple.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by qtguru(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good work but feels too plain, I advise looking at Dribbble and using CSS features to achieve but good work

Modified:

If this is a week ago, then you did an awesome job, I didn't have anything close to this
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by Karleb(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
qtguru:
Good work but feels too plain, I advise looking at Dribbble and using CSS features to achieve but good work

Modified:

If this is a week ago, then you did an awesome job, I didn't have anything close to this

What do you mean when you say the design is too plain?
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by qtguru(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Karleb:

What do you mean when you say the design is too plain?

The rounded buttons are not too align and visually it will be considered unappealing at Envato Market because the standards are too high. Pixel perfect design, but for a first week person it is a big milestone and at that rate, he will reach that level, but his source of inspiration for design should come from Dribbble. The foreign market are big on aesthetics.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by Drella(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
spartan117:

Nice work.

I thought I was the only one thinking same way too.

But if it is true,then he's got potentials!

Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by SJay7(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
qtguru:

Modified:

Thanks for you input bro, could u pls shed more light on this "Dribble"? thanks
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by qtguru(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
SJay7:
Thanks for you input bro, could u pls shed more light on this "Dribble"? thanks

Yeah for now keep it up learn CSS and also Grid, Flex and normal positioning system because most clients want sites like this

https://dribbble.com/search/shots/popular/web-design?q=minimal

But you are doing a good job keep it up.
Re: Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE) by Brukx(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
SJay7:
Nice. I'm eager to see how this looks on mobile

Who Can Build This Website For Me / Recommend Vb.net Text Book / Letter From My Present To My Past