Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father (3042 Views)

Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian lady shares heartbreaking story of 5-year-old girl performing MouthAction on her father

A Nigerian lady with the Twitter username,  @IgalaPrincess has taken to the social media platform to recount the awkward moment she found a five-year-old girl performing MouthAction on her father.

Narrating the heartbreaking scene on her Twitter platform, the Nigerian lady mentioned that she has reported the obscene activity to the rightful authorities.

Equally important, MouthAction can be described as oral stimulation of a man’s sexual organ.

Sharing the encounter, the lady who recalled how the girl once asked her son if “he doesn’t have what her father gives her to lick”; said she walked in on the little girl giving MouthAction to her father when she went to drop a parcel.

The lady disclosed that the right authorities were informed after the girl’s mother who is away in Wisconsin, United States was told about the incident. She also revealed that they moved the girl out of the house and she is safe.

Read the tweets below;

“No no no!!!!!!!

Guys, I am at a crossroads right now.

A few months ago a family friend had brought their kids to spend some time with us.

One day the 5-year-old daughter asked my son ” don’t you have that stuff daddy gives me to lick”? I just heard them in passing and paid no mind.”

Continue reading what she narrated below.

“Today, I went to drop of a parcel for them and guess what I walked in on the 5-year-old giving her father MouthAction and this useless man moaning himself away. The wife is all the way in Wisconsin for 2weeks. What do I do now? I m confused, worried. Sick, angry & scared.

Update!!!! Her mum has been informed, the right authorities notified. We moved the girl out of the house and she is safe.

Thank you all for your concern and please put her in your prayers.”

https://1stnews.com/nigerian-lady-shares-heartbreaking-story-of-5-year-old-girl-performing-MouthAction-on-her-father/?

Dominique, Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
What manner of Animal is this kinda sick father for Krissake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by adontcare(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala dey this world o
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by arsenal444(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wen I tell dat guy say fear small small girls, d guy say dem too small to do such tin. D guy dey call me names. Oya come see another dog
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Wen I tell dat guy say fear small small girls, d guy say dem too small to do such tin. D guy dey call me names. Oya come see another dog
So you are calling the innocent 5 years old girl a dog?
Are you normal at all?
Who raised you?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Unbelievable!!! Very disgusting !!
This is man devilish, heartless, inhuman, vile, nefarious, unethical and vicious.

I know how to convey the words I have in my heart for men like this man..

What sort of rubbish is this? Gosh I can't imagine the phycological trauma that this girl will experience if she eventually realize what she has passed through in the hands of her dad.

This are the kind of men that need jail term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by chatinent: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wetin this world wan bi?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Damn. Saw this on twitter.
What's this world turning into? How can a man be sexually attracted to his own blood? His own daughter!!

I don't mean to provoke a gender war, but I hardly ever hear of women being sexually attracted to their children. Why men?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Oloniyan(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
That Father must be shot and fed to lion undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Henix(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's pathetic
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by HopeVictor(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
I no go surprise to hear say na that girl seduce the father oh..fear girls oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by HopeVictor(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Chii59:
What's this world turning into? How can a man be sexually attracted to his own blood? His own daughter!!

I don't mean to provoke a gender war, but I hardly ever hear of women being sexually attracted to their children. Why men?
Even if it happens we wouldn't hear about it people will see it as nothing because it concerns boys
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by lilvicky68(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thats very bad of the father.. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:

Even if it happens we wouldn't hear about it people will see it as nothing because it concerns boys
A mother and her son/daughter having sex is almost unheard of. I wonder why.
Is it because of maternal love or what? How come we keep reading of men rap.ing, impregnating their daughters.
Now mouth gig from a 5 year old. Jeezzzz!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by PoliteActivist: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:

P. E. D. O. P. H. I. L. E

Looking for a way to justify the evil in your heart.
You will be castrated.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by HopeVictor(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Chii59:

A mother and her son/daughter having sex is almost unheard of. I wonder why.
Is it because of maternal love or what? How come we keep reading of men rap.ing, impregnating their daughters.
Now mouth gig from a 5 year old. Jeezzzz!!!
All this men condemning masturbation later resolve in doing more evil things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by johnkey: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
what if it's just another one of twitter lies? you just walked in on them, pele johny walker.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:

All this men condemning masturbation later resolve in doing more evil things
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by TANID(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by DaddyRochie1642: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:

5 year old seduce her father?, what will she use and seduce him?, .... Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Powerfly(f): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
The evil that MEN Do.. Even the devil don dey shock!!..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by denny97797: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
:I no go surprise to hear say na that girl seduce the father oh..fear girls oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by 3gpvids: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thank God say dem catch the fool now
him for turn him daughter to sum ppl for this nairaland

God thank you o
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Twelfthman: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Blood of buhari!

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nicepoker(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
post=98840907:
Nigerian lady shares heartbreaking story of 5-year-old girl performing MouthAction on her father

A Nigerian lady with the Twitter username,  @IgalaPrincess has taken to the social media platform to recount the awkward moment she found a five-year-old girl performing MouthAction on her father.

Narrating the heartbreaking scene on her Twitter platform, the Nigerian lady mentioned that she has reported the obscene activity to the rightful authorities.

Equally important, MouthAction can be described as oral stimulation of a man’s sexual organ.

Sharing the encounter, the lady who recalled how the girl once asked her son if “he doesn’t have what her father gives her to lick”; said she walked in on the little girl giving MouthAction to her father when she went to drop a parcel.

The lady disclosed that the right authorities were informed after the girl’s mother who is away in Wisconsin, United States was told about the incident. She also revealed that they moved the girl out of the house and she is safe.

Read the tweets below;

“No no no!!!!!!!

Guys, I am at a crossroads right now.

A few months ago a family friend had brought their kids to spend some time with us.

One day the 5-year-old daughter asked my son ” don’t you have that stuff daddy gives me to lick”? I just heard them in passing and paid no mind.”

Continue reading what she narrated below.

“Today, I went to drop of a parcel for them and guess what I walked in on the 5-year-old giving her father MouthAction and this useless man moaning himself away. The wife is all the way in Wisconsin for 2weeks. What do I do now? I m confused, worried. Sick, angry & scared.

Update!!!! Her mum has been informed, the right authorities notified. We moved the girl out of the house and she is safe.

Thank you all for your concern and please put her in your prayers.”

https://1stnews.com/nigerian-lady-shares-heartbreaking-story-of-5-year-old-girl-performing-MouthAction-on-her-father/?

Dominique, Mynd44
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nicepoker(m): 12:12am On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
post=98840936:
What manner of Animal is this kinda sick father for Krissake
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by femi4: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

They know how to clean up their mess
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
Your stupidity and misogyny knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Father? how can 5 year old be used na, what kind of father is that. Even most animals doesn't do their young ones. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri IPOB Attack: 2 Soldiers Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt (photos) / Breaking– Three Female Students Beheaded And Thrown From A Range Rover Jeep.Pics / Sex Worker Hides N650, 000 Chain In Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.