Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70640 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by dcutey: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident and it wasn't your fault this happened to you. Give no thought to the people saying it was your fault; they are either rapists or potential rapists.

I would advise you immediately visit a clinic with the aim to extract samples of his semen if he didn't use protection and to obtain a medical report that you were indeed raped.

It will be good to seek legal counsel if you can and go to the office of the public defender in your state. Also, if you can confront him and get him to admit he raped you preferably in a video recording, that will serve as more evidence.

Don't allow a rapist deny you of living your life and seeking justice; he has done his worst already.

Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by macho44(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Sorry for the RAPE, SAY NO TO RAPE, no be good thing. What is BAD, is BAD...
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Waper2(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Reverend sister ���
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by steveekeoma(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
if u kill yourself,U've proven the guy right but if u stay Alive he will live his life in judgement and fear. Call and ask him why he Raped u. Quickly rush to the Hospital for medical checks. Life has no Duplicates and remember u can't give or create life! So give yourself a chance of Survival it's just an Ugly exprience but it a stage to maturity. So Accept not defeat nd move on!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by obowunmi(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
So sorry about your experience.

May God heal you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by solofresh(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
The treatment given to rape case should be given to a paternity fraud case too
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by petitejolie(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just get up and get to d hospital immediately. You have 72hours to prevent u from likely falling pregnant and STDs
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Aabheaven(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Queenslander:
lool,. I've never heard about that,. Like forever,. grin grin though rape can happen to anyone, both men and women can be raped, but only men can commit rape!!
so u dont know some old ladies portray as aunties and they molest and rape young boys at a tender age. Rape is a deadly act and should be condemned generally
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Csami(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

Good for you!

Now start loving women.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Rhea(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

This is a pity.
First of all, do not consider any suicide in this matter. It does not serve any purpose. Someone suggested seeing a psychologist. I would recommend that as well if the suicidal thoughts persist.
With regards to your 'boyfriend', he just proved he is no different from the others.
There is a lesson to be learned here. When you invite a man over to your house, he brings a bottle of wine and you prepare a meal for two,
you have sent all the signals that you are ready to play video game, and watch tales by moonlight, and do bible study thereafter and finish off with watching EPL. You had better be on your periods, because na gbese you dey find
For Pete's sake shocked

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Deepthoughts: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

see if you are not ready to have sex don't just date men,the idea of platonic relationship always end in tears,just make your stand known from the onset n walk away if you are not sure shikena,or at best go date a monk.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Pearlyakin(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

What if you let your parents know about it and they can also make a move to arrest that animal so he can serve as a scapegoat to other senseless animals out there.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Curious345: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
have you tried me.
I will assume you're a Yoruba lady..

Because your tribes men are experts at breaking hearts .
They have disvirgined and ravaged all the Igbo Ladies in Lagos.

So like I said most SW ladies have tonnes of heartbreaks to grapple with before marriage .
And You're not an exeption.

So pick your ass up and move on .

Plan a deadly revenge. For , there are dudes ready to pull a quick hit for a fee.
Girl9999 arise yourself oo.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tosomaju(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Fixey:
That's the point. Trauma induced decisions. I'm done with relationships forever. He hasn't just had his way, if you make this your resolve, then he also went away with your soul and you're under his spell.

However the grief and pain, we must be careful about the resolutions we make during these moments because those decisions aren't purely ours but what wound influenced us in becoming.

Far from it for me to ever declare support for a rapist. I'm saying it will hurt for a while. Not just the biological advantage he took from you, but the violated trust and betrayal and the deep emotional scars that would occur. I'm merely telling you to not give into the blackmail the hurting process is forcing on you by simply yelling you not to allow the pain determine your essence, womanhood and future.

If we open ourselves to healing to find salve for our battered and wounded souls, life could just surprise us. Who knows.. The acknowledgement of pain and the process that leads to pain may turn around to be the critical ingredient that makes us come into greater revelation and application of ourselves some time later in future.

I hope you find the healing you deserve

Peace.

The Sage

Butter dey your brain
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by berrystunn(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Last day?
If you take your life , you will not make Haven, more problem forever.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Deepthoughts: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Your father is a man too!,if I may ask you why do you think men dates women?.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by solofresh(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Move on with your life and if want to commit sucide then do it.Which means,there is one less bitch to worry about
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by kabanayol9(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Babe do not commit suicide over this issue, sorry for whatever happened, commiting suicide will not change anything, if one does not get to where he or she is going, that person doesn't stop.
Call or Whatsapp this number 0802 324 2389, her name is Dr Olufunke Adetuberu, she can handle this well, she is an expert in this and you will get over it dear.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Belleful: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2021
how did he enjoyed the act? some men are just disgusting. how can u sleep with an unconscious person and be happy?? my dear take heart and deal with him in what ever way u can. stay bless
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by BB9ja007: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=Girl9999 post=98845127]Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

Today might be my last day on this earth. D way some of u see life is something else, don’t kill urself people have suffered worse and dey did not take dia life. Don’t ever forget dis, it could have been worse. Time heal wounds with time u will be okay
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Csami(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2021
3 sides to a story.

Once upon a time in the University, I was drunk and I blacked out. My friends said I did stuffs, a lot of stuffs but till today I can't remember.

Could it be that you drank more than you can handle and threw yourself at him without remembering or something. Besides where is the wine bottle? I bet some residue of the content is still there. You can go test it in lab to check if he spiked the drink abi him put Spanish fly inside.

Truth is there are 3 sides to a story
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Offpoint1: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Difficult as it may sounds, I've never judged a situation without hearing from both side... I can't take sides....
These I learned from my grandfather who was a village king and I witness many cases being judged.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by EmmyDJourno: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Sorry for your experience

It is not your fault

You are the good person here, and goodness would see you through

Be sure to get some semen samples/evidence against him

Don't be afraid, don't expect anything good from the public, not many people have sense out here

Stay strong and make sure he never does it to anyone else

Stay strong my dear, this experience would bring out a stronger side of you ......Sending love and light your way wink
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by valengoski: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2021
My dear, don't take your life because of anybody. Does he really worth it? If u die he will stil be alive and enjoy his life.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by bigpicture001: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2021
op,how do you dress when he visist?

u may have lured him
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by benjida: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Sorry about this. I pray God to heal you.
But: 1. Never accept food or drink from people anyhow. Two months is not enough to know who a person is completely.
2. Don't allow yourself to be alone when visiting with the opposite sex, especially as a Christian lady.
3. Again, the time you knew yourselves was just too short. Just two months and he was already so much into you.
Anyway, take heart and I advise you report to the police.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by deepwater(f): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Go and buy postinor 2 first undecided

Do not wash or wear /use those clothes and bed spread you used the last night.

Keep it away from him at all cost, his DNA would still be on it.

You choose what to do with the modafuka

Next time, please be very careful for there is no such thing as trust and love with someone you are not married to, treat everyone as a suspect trying to take advantage of you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by OMONGBALI: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
I've always said it. All men are potential rapist. Girls beware of them. Trust them at your own peril.

Sorry for your predicament. Avoid them and stay safe.

One was itching to come to my house this weekend but I refused because I don't trust them even in my own apartment and because of that he went and unliked the pics I uploaded in my profile. I don't care.

Ndi Uchu.

How many has your father raped? When will you learn that only fools generalize? Because one guy raped someone, all men are potential rapists? Only fools think that way.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by asobo: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.
Sorry about that sad experience. I am sure you will heal. Please don't do anything nasty.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tit(f): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2021
Sorry ooo
You will meet true love

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Queenslander(f): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2021
Aabheaven:
so u dont know some old ladies portray as aunties and they molest and rape young boys at a tender age. Rape is a deadly act and should be condemned generally
um, older ladies or aunties as you put it taking advantage of young boys,. That's not rape,. That's actually sexual abuse,. There's a difference.. I still stand on my previous post,. Only men can commit rape!! Quote me anywhere!!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Akasammyoka: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Some guys sef and raping. Like I always advice most women, do go into any relationship if you are not ready to have sex. No man is happy spending his hard earn money on you, be hearing that sad term NO SEX.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.