Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip (22937 Views)

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case / AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by etokhana: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6402614/error-tinubus-apc-revalidation-slip#98807692

UPDATE: On the concerns raised by the public on the date on the APC registration slip of our National Leader, @AsiwajuTinubu, .. The error has been corrected and signed by his Ward Chairman with the date of registration as 6th February 2021.
https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1358518522918424579?s=19

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Soulsymbol99: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
This error will serve a purpose much later. Trust naija politics grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
All he (Tinubu) could have done is to draw their attention to it and it would be rectified but no!

He had to publicise and politicize everything undecided

That's why I wonder what people like this can offer Nigeria, other than drama undecided

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Submitting..
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Kyase(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
0001 grin grin grin grin if you know, you know

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by ThatFairGuy1: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Even In this innocent thread, those people will still find reason to haul abusive words on Tinubu.

angry

Àñjùwón Kò seé wí l'éjó, Ìjà ìlara kìí tán Bòrò bòrò

He's being hated because of his God given grace.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated EndSARS protest to be more easier for him becoming president. How daft .

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu and his boys are killing us, he ordered army, Raze his businesses down. Tinubu will Never be president, he's a drug Baron.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated second EndSARS protest but died.

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu is preventing us from protesting

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu is behind the eviction of Terrorists among Fulani herders in South West. [b]But he isn't behind that of South East angry

Some Southerners; Tinubu kept quite why his people are being killed by Terrorist herders Because of his ambition, he must talk angry

The most mentioned individual in Nigeria, one man with numerous problem....

WHY ALWAYS TINUBU PLEASE?

WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HAVE BEEN A SCAPE GOAT FOR ALL HAPPENINGS ACROSS NIGERIA?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by ijaw1stson: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even In this innocent thread, those people will still find reason to haul abusive words on Tinubu.

angry

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated EndSARS protesters.

EndSARS protesters; Tinubu and his boys are killing us, he ordered army, Raze his businesses down. Tinubu will Never be president, he's a drug Baron.

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu is behind the eviction of Terrorists among Fulani herders in South West. [b]But he isn't behind that of South East angry

Some Southerners; Tinubu kept quite why his people are being killed by Terrorist herders Because of his ambition, he must talk angry

WHAT HAS HE DONE TO BE A SCAPE GOAT FOR ALL HAPPENINGS ACROSS NIGERIA?
someone who can't speak up for his tribe when they are in distress, is that kinda person fit to lead a nation? U sef think am na

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by ThatFairGuy1: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
ijaw1stson:
someone who can't speak up for his tribe when they are in distress, is that kinda person fit to lead a nation? U sef think am na
He speaks, you all find fault. He keeps quiet you still find fault.

The reality of life is, YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY HUMAN.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Mynd44: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Kyase:
0001 grin grin grin grin if you know, you know
It only means Lagos/Ikeja/Ward 11 0001. He is the first to register in that ward. It isn't 0001 in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by theFilmtric: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13084341_11767102117447621170433911344206img20200323184408509jpeg893eed9d16c0e47064a0d65a07dbadcdjpegjpeg99a561a4389ea66e67194459e691514bjpegjpeg9b155eed27bf8a802129e4d202e6fbd0jpege53fd3435f78af4b998f0baa10b4dad7_jpeg_jpegb365836eaa2a00dc4c166e2a8b21486c
correct wetin?
I trust PDP
Dem go use am campaign
They will say: “se na party wey dey do mistake on validation slip no go do am again with Naija??
This country is in shambles
Anything is sport
My fellow youths GO GET YOUR P.V.C. NOW! to prevent internet ranting in the future
The future of Nigeria is in your hands
Be smart—make posterity no curse for you as you dey curse for Buhari now
A word is enough for the wise.

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by slawormiir: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by theFilmtric: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Mynd44:

It only means Lagos/Ikeja/Ward 11 0001. He is the first to register in that ward. It isn't 0001 in Lagos.
so you do post?
I only see you when you wanna ban or close a thread
Sammmie022:

Can you people ever reasoned? Did you know how stupid you look or sound?
its not by force to speak English.
Okay?

ijaw1stson:
None of them are fit to lead-they're all criminals
Trust me ~choosing Tinubu over Buhari
As I said in the previous thread is like Choosing Black shit over brown shit.
SHIT IS STILL SHIT!

theFilmtricsay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Kwamecron(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Better for us.
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by daddytime(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2021
I'm glad to see that they also corrected the fingers. grin
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by fokudas: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2021
That error is already a weapon awaiting the right timeline to be unleash.

2 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Sammmie022: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

angry

Senseless Cabals; Tinubu instigated EndSARS protest to be more easier for him becoming president. How daft .

WHAT HAS HE DONE TO BE A SCAPE GOAT FOR ALL HAPPENINGS ACROSS NIGERIA?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by ODJ124(m): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Jagaban himself...

Thread seen...

2 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Wickedfacts: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Sammmie022:

Bro, it is not by force to post in English. Type in your native language and we will get someone to translate it into English. Your grammar dey spoil phone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Brendaniel: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
All he (Tinubu) could have done is to draw their attention to it and it would be rectified but no!

That's why I wonder what people like this can offer Nigeria, other than drama undecided

I smh at this comment. Na politics matter you dey talk like this. You don't take some things for granted. That little error could deny him Presidency form if not publicized. You, I & others are now his witnesses grin

If you know, you know.

12 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by rawtouch: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2021
angry
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by zinizta: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by christistruth01: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

That is Tinubu's rock Solid evidence against any foul play in future.

- The Whole Country withnessed him register.

4 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by gbaskiboy: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Now I know Jagaban number 08027772300 Let me flash him maybe he go feel call me back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Now I know Jagaban number 08027772300
Let me flash him maybe he go feel call me back

Tell him to come & adopt me if he picks the call angry

1 Like

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by nyiamfrank: 1:55am On Feb 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

He speaks, you all find fault. He keeps quiet you still find fault.

The reality of life is, YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY HUMAN.
No

leadership is not that way

knowing what to do at the right time

anyone who keeps quite at the time of oppression has already chosen the side of the oppressor

keeping quiet at this critical time is not good leadership

2 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Ok we don hear

But wait is that phone number his original phone number or just for registration purpose
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by jaxxy(m): 2:31am On Feb 08, 2021
I'm sure we don't need to see all this in public space do we??
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by nyiamfrank: 2:49am On Feb 08, 2021
that mistake has a meaning!
Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by GeneralPula: 2:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Who was your state Governor from 1999-2007?

Let’s compare and contrast..?

2 Likes

Re: APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:04am On Feb 08, 2021
GeneralPula:

Who was your state Governor from 1999-2007?

Let’s compare and contrast..?
What's there to compare

Between a failure and a lesser failure

SMH

Modified:
GeneralPula:

Mention your state Governor first..

We won’t argue based on emotions cuz I can see you hate Tinubu... We’ll argue with facts.

I believe Tinubu would be better than..
Any governor serving the people diligently is my governor

So na you sabi why you carry their matter for head

Well you might have sold your conscience for the amount you were paid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper / Apologize To Nigerians For 'booing' Buhari - NANS Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.