Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks (1410 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by onyi25(f): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Adorable Photos Of Veteran Actress, Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks 21
Still in the spirit of her daughter's 21st birthday celebration, Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde aka Omosexy has taken to her Instagram page to share adorable photos with her second daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde.

Meraiah Ekeinde clocked 21 on Sunday, 7th February and her mum, Omotola, is not done celebrating her.

The proud mother took to her official Instagram page today, Monday, 8th February 2020, to share more beautiful photos of her daughter, adding to it some mother daughter shots.

See more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/02/adorable-photos-of-veteran-actress.html?m=1

Re: Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by crispus09(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
tongue grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by meobizy(f): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
I came before ignorant Nairaland comments.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by LoudLord(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
i will still love to tap d mum
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by porthouse7(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
selection headache here, I need advice from expert
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omotola Jalade And Her Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Clocks by Cholls(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
my brother she looks like Brandy

(1) (Reply)

Men Born Without Penis (penile Agenesis) / See Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Counting Money Like An Adult / "Moyo Lawal Lied, The Man In The Tape Is Not Her Ex-boyfriend" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.