Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? (1760 Views)

If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? / Poverty Is Not Good. Look At What I'm Eating Tonight [Pic] / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by duwell(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
There's this restaurant I like to eat their food. Their meat is usually very big for N300. That's comparing with what other restaurants do put in their soup for N300. Plus their soup is always rich with good stockfish.

The meat looks and smells like goat meat sometimes. But sometimes they cook with beef, which is very easy to know.

It's the one they usually cook with, that looks like human meat to me because of its usual big size and large fatty part most of the time..

So I ask, how do I know if the meat I'm eating is truly goat meat and not human meat.
(I have this feeling because things like this do happen and they later get exposed).

I'll update with pictures of the soup when I buy and bring it back if I get lots of response here!
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by wakaman: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Did you enjoy it?
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Fixey: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
We wait for the pics
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by realalesh: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Let's see the soup First...
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Exmilitant(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Human meat is reddish, soft and tender but the bones are hard to chew. Human meat blackens after 24 hours. Don't worry you are not eating human flesh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Piboy: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Exmilitant:
Human meat is reddish, soft and tender but the bones are hard to chew. Human meat blackens after 24 hours. Don't worry you are not eating human flesh.
How you take know?! shocked grin

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by illicit(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Exmilitant:

But how do u know

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by duwell(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
wakaman:
Did you enjoy it?

I do enjoy their food all the time. That's why I keep going back. Lots of people eat there too.
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by tyup(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Exmilitant:

The oracle have spoken

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by tyup(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
duwell:

I do enjoy their food all the time. That's why I keep going back. Lots of people eat there too.

Keep going back?? I think you should limit going there
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by wakaman: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
duwell:

They might be cooking the female goats without horns, they are fatty and tough and less smelly compared to the male goat. But if you have seen some parts that look different from what you find in a goat, then just ask what you are eating exactly?

Take people along when you want to ask that question ooo.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by duwell(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
wakaman:

They might be cooking the female goats without horns, they are fatty and tough and less smelly compared to the male goat. But if you have seen some parts that look different from what you find in a goat, then just ask what you are eating exactly?

Take people along when you want to ask that question ooo.
grin

Your last line is funny but true cos I've been imagining if I try to ask them what could happen if I'm alone.
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by wakaman: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
duwell:

Your last line is funny but true cos I've been imagining if I try to ask them what could happen if I'm alone.

cheesy
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Exmilitant(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
illicit:

But how do u know
I don chop am tire.
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Exmilitant:
I don chop am tire.

shocked
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Dimmatic(f): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
May be pork meat
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Photos, pls.
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by kogifirst(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Leadership is a burden, a very heavy burden. While many talk about restaurants , you can not leave Best Restaurants In Kogi State without giving them thumbs up as the best Restaurants few truly bare the burden of leadership discharging their duties to the best of their ability. Finding such leaders today is rare which is why I found it noteworthy to write this in recognition of one such leader, a rare Gem and a leader exemplified, His Royal Majesty Alh (Dr.) Ado Ibrahim, The Ohinoyi of Ebira Land.

His unquestionable transparency in the handling of issues and disputes as they concern his Subjects is one that has appealed to my heart for long and he is worthy of praises and accolades.

It is an honour and privilege to have him as our King and we pray for a long, a prosperous reign on the throne for him, more wisdom and fortrightness and a life full of ease and bliss.

Long Live your Royal Majesty!
Long Live Ebira Land!
Long Live Kogi State!
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Segzydaniels(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Chillext(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Could be dog meat.,
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by duwell(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=aroundtheearth post=98882023]Photos, pls.[/quote

They don't sale on Tuesdays. Tomorrow I'll update with pictures
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by scofield76: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chillext:
Could be dog meat.,
Both dog and pork meat are more expensive than cow, ram or goat meats.
Nobody will sell Pork or dog meat that big to you
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by davillian(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2021
Normally the size and price shows it's not human being......
But when you eat something strange you would know trust me.....
I've eaten alot of meat and I know the taste of everything I've eaten.....
Even to the extent of knowing dead meat , male or even female animals

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by kogifirst(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2021
DO YOU AGREE? 95% OF EBIRA WOMEN DATE & MARRY FOR SURVIVAL, TO ERADICATE POVERTY – NOT FOR LOVE!

https://kogibiography.com/do-you-agree-95-of-ebira-women-date-marry-for-survival-to-eradicate-poverty/
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by Gofwane(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2021
You can ask the seller. And remember to ask nicely o cool
You can also pray about it.
Re: How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? by pozehnani(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Awoof is what is worrying you. You and I know meat is expensive due to the current crises but you see one that is unusually big and that's Where you now prefer to eat. For all you know it could be a buxxom rat or even human meat.

Just stop going there to eat because that thing is obviously not cow meat.

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Food That Help You Sleep Better / Four Able Men Compete In Amala Eating Competition In Agege / Abacha Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.