Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Showcasing Nigeria And The Nigerian Values - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Showcasing Nigeria And The Nigerian Values (1005 Views)

Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showcasing Nigeria And The Nigerian Values by bestlista(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nigeria is a great nation with enormous human and natural resources, we are both witnesses to these facts. The country is not what it should be as regards good governance and patriotism. I believe in Nigeria, One day the drum beats will change for the better and every single Nigerian will be proud to embrace the land, brain drain and mass migration for greener pasture will become things of the past. Let us join hands together to make Nigeria a better place for us and posterity.

The journey to desirable destination begins now! Do not be left out of the train to secure that rightful place of yours. We should remember that, what is worth fighting for is worth living for. In the west, there is hardly any positive news about Nigeria and its people, this will change. Nigerians should speak out wherever they may be, the task should not be left for the government alone even though it is obvious they are not serving the interest of the common man.

Nairaland is a spectacular social platform, there are so many others worth mentioning serving the interest of Nigeria and the Nigerians. However there is a new addition to the blogosphere to help contribute to the positive side of the nation. Nigeria has so many great men and women that hardly come up in the western media. Nigeria has been undergoing series of gradual transformation, again hardly in the western media. Nigeria is rich in culture and diversity, these you do not get to see either. How do I know? Because I have been living outside the country for quite sometime now. For positive aspects of Nigeria one have to rely on the Nigerian media or those serving the good interest of the country. For negative news, just go to the front page of any international media, here you are.

Well, It is my pleasure to bring to you The Nigeria Board http://nigeriaboard.com - Showcasing Nigeria and the Nigerian values. Drop by sometimes and leave us a note, your continual inputs will keep Nigeria on the right track to greatness. Thank you all.

Ike Nweke - The Nigeria Board. http://www.nigeriaboard.com

(1) (Reply)

F: R: E: E Webhosting( 1g, 4g, Available: Oto Offer For New Websites, Clients) / Oh My Website + Gtbank- Help Me! / Switching Between Mobile And Wap Version Of Any Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.