Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) (64904 Views)

HP Pavilion 15 Laptop Has 2gb Dedicated Radeon Graphics / Help! My Brand New HP Laptop Has Dealt With Me! Recommend A Durable laptop. / Urgent Help - Security Of My Laptop Has Been Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by possibilita(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oh my gawd ������
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ykc2:
We blacks will keep shouting till this world end,the koko be say europe and america don dey manufacture wetin China dey do today since 1770 but since dem no wan spoil their cities again dem take all three factories go China from their China learn ,abeg make una tell me wetin African people go start with,danger dey for Africa,
Just cheap labour nothing else, Nike manufactures it's shoes in China and get more profit in the USA.
If it cost you less to produce a product of same quality with lesser tax or labour cost in China than higher tax or labour in the USA which would you go for?
I saw recently how the adoption of kids from China is cheaper and affordable than in the USA, Americans opt for adoption in China than USA nowadays.
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
I love this.

If I don't own it, what do I gain

Defeats lots of screens.

Wow

The future is tech
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yeah expect to see this in a movie soon.
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Just cheap labour nothing else, Nike manufactures it's shoes in China and get more profit in the USA.
If it cost you less to produce a product of same quality with lesser tax or labour cost in China than higher tax or labour in the USA which would you go for?
I saw recently how the adoption of kids from China is cheaper and affordable than in the USA, Americans opt for adoption in China than USA nowadays.
adopting a Chinese child is mainly by Chinese living in America though few white Americans do adopt them, will black American adopt Chinese baby?White people dey try
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
I rather someone gifted me with this, than a 2021 model Benz....
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Silas6(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
xamuel17:
Imagine after all these screens, the only thing you can code is "Hello World"

grin
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Kalu easy grin
your mean lol

1 Like

Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by VicM6: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
The one i buy wey dey use 6 screen, na im dey my room so wey no work again..... now 7 screen don come out..... mtcheew.... make i wait till 40 screen launh out.
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
This one can break your lap
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mad o,
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
This one be maga/mugun egungun express model

My aza cash checkout guys are monitoring. tongue
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by relicng: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Yahoo DJ instrument upgraded
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by xamuel17(m): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Crieff:

Xamuel, that's so savage! Man!!

Lol, the truth must be told
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Predstan: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2021
positivevibez:
with GTX 1060 you're wrong should come with GTX 3060

No more GTX for DNN.... LambdaLab provides and recommends RTX 4000, 5000, 6000 for workstations.... even Alienware today has RTX 3090. I use an Alienware with RTX 3060 for DL
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Microwhy: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2021
kalu61:
This one go good for forex trading grin

Imagine watching all the pairs.

God give me money abeg.
No be lie..
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Predstan: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2021
lordwilliams21:
funny thing is, if this was created by a Nigerian I know how much bashing the inventor would have received here on nairaland..but now people are praising it because it was created by the whites..we need to stop this white supremacy abegi!!..And truth is this is totally rubbish, a laptop was meant to be a portable computer that you can carry around to wherever you want to go ..now im wondering how many pounds this would weigh

The manufacturer and inventor could be black. Made in the UK doesn’t translate to made by whites... the leader of the the group of researchers at the forefront of COVID 19 research is a Nigerian. So let’s focus on content. No race nor ethnicity
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Predstan: 5:36am On Feb 09, 2021
StPete:

Depends on what it was designed for.
With an i9 processor, 64GB RAM, a 4k screen and a large sized SSD, I still insist it's the Beast

Today’s beast is how much computation a computer can do in less time. GPU is an indication of how beasts it is. Wonder why a Quantum computer is called super computer Computation and Speed... i9 processor is still not a big deal compared to an intel Xeon... you could browse Google for comparison. Also check out dell’s precision workstations with the Nvidia Quadro P series. But at the end, for a laptop, the specs are great but not a beast...
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2021
meobizy:
I guess a GTX 1060 is more powerful than I imagined. With that weight, it won’t surprise me if it’s a desktop’s dedicated graphics card inside.

They could even develop one with one of ‘em GTX 30 series. But the price ennn!
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by lordwilliams21(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Predstan:

The manufacturer and inventor could be black. Made in the UK doesn’t translate to made by whites... the leader of the the group of researchers at the forefront of COVID 19 research is a Nigerian. So let’s focus on content. No race nor ethnicity
you and I know that the probability of a white man creating this than a black man is very high, and again this was even created by an already existing company in the UK,if this was created in Nigeria by a Nigerian trust me the whole world including our fellow Nigerians will turn a blind eye to it.. when Ethiopia came up with a covid19 herb did anyone apart from some African countries tried to even test it?
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by jaytime(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Wow, this would be good for forex trading o
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Its jst a prototype dat means there is still room for the final product..... I will wait for the final product because dis prototype will come with a lot of problems....
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by Predstan: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
lordwilliams21:

you and I know that the probability of a white man creating this than a black man is very high, and again this was even created by an already existing company in the UK,if this was created in Nigeria by a Nigerian trust me the whole world including our fellow Nigerians will turn a blind eye to it.. when Ethiopia came up with a covid19 herb did anyone apart from some African countries tried to even test it?

Probability And you think that’s not ignorance? All top tech companies in the US for example are led by Indians. Major breakthrough and inventions today are diversely led by anyone, no white tendencies. Researchers in institutions are mostly Chinese, blacks and Indians. But you local champion thinks inventions are from whites... Whatever herbs they make anywhere should go through thorough investigations by the researchers, this is why Moderna, remsidir, and Pfizer too almost one year before it was mentioned. But your African countries in less than 3 weeks would claim they have a herb or a cure when it hasn’t been comfirmed nor tested, they don’t even have documentation and you want people to start consuming that?
Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2021
olisaEze:

Their only surprise is a brand new pant & bra which they will put on for u after u have spent ur last on them.

That "ur last" no mean say you no go still give t-fare the next day o! grin
I don't know why Nigeria girls HV so much entitlement mentality I don't get it

1 Like

Re: This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) by lordwilliams21(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2021
Predstan:

Probability And you think that’s not ignorance? All top tech companies in the US for example are led by Indians. Major breakthrough and inventions today are diversely led by anyone, no white tendencies. Researchers in institutions are mostly Chinese, blacks and Indians. But you local champion thinks inventions are from whites... Whatever herbs they make anywhere should go through thorough investigations by the researchers, this is why Moderna, remsidir, and Pfizer too almost one year before it was mentioned. But your African countries in less than 3 weeks would claim they have a herb or a cure when it hasn’t been comfirmed nor tested, they don’t even have documentation and you want people to start consuming that?
oo boy it's seems you like argument.im not arguing further

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Used HP Probook 450 For Sale. / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.