Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively (13504 Views)

Why You Should Consider Poultry Production / Nigerian Maize Production Increases More Than Twofold Between 2015 And 2018 / Maize Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by emmyrate1(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2021
ThrasherD:
I don't eat maize, so I don't care
so u think because you don't eat maize you are safe,
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
The supply of maize has been dwindling ever since..

Our local farmers need more loans and grants
The major cause of this issue is that farmers have refused to go to their farms since most of mid last year as they fear unwelcome visits of fulani hersdmen.
That's the honest truth
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by victorVIC1(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Gerrard59:

To cap it, Buhari barred importers from obtaining Forex at CBN rates for the importation of maize. Same thing she did with dairy products only to allow six companies to obtain forex.

Well, Ndi Intellectwats supported his bid in 2015. E go touch everybody.

The ban would have had no much effect if Maize Seeds were exempted. Nigeria matter tire me
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by AfroBeatDiary: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Jeremy1234:

I'm in my final year
Bought the guide so it won't be expensive when I need it

Do you know anyone who has used it and currently in Canada?
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by Jeremy1234: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:

Do you know anyone who has used it and currently in Canada?

Yeah
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by AfroBeatDiary: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jeremy1234:

Yeah

Are you sure and can I get to speak with the person cos this Victor Ola Facebook account is being managed by 5 people from Nigeria and no single testimony (verified).
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by Jeremy1234: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:

Are you sure and can I get to speak with the person cos this Victor Ola Facebook account is being managed by 5 people from Nigeria and no single testimony (verified).

Search for Noieltstocanada on telegram

That is his telegram group
Re: Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively by AfroBeatDiary: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jeremy1234:

Search for Noieltstocanada on telegram

That is his telegram group

I would have have preferred a more better platform like testimonies on his website just as iFlyToCanada post on their Facebook page with direct links to their clients as well as website. I just want to be sure on steps to be taken because this country is tiring, one must have plans to ex this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Tilapia Fish Farm / Where To Buy Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt In Nigeria- 08037749796 / Lagos To Acquire 32,000-hectare Farmland For Rice Cultivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.