Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed (53567 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by payloader(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Michelline:
far from truth my dear, even if you no date married men while single, your bobo go still cheat on you...99.9% of men have side chicks even in marriage..infact, married men cheat more than single guys of a fact i can tell you..u go just do 2-0 ..enjoy yourself while you can..these guys aint loyal!
So your dad also cheated on your mom, baa? Don't say what you don't know, because its not every man that lacks self control.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Sijo01(f): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mandela27:
Anty cool down

Iyam cooling down jare cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Sijo01(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
madam u guys should jst accept it.... A rich guy can't be faithful to u alone.... I am an example.... Wen I was broke I was faithful to ma bae but as I come get small money na so I begin notice say ma bae no fine and other girls fine pass my bae.... So I had to sample

Congratulations!

The day her eyes go open see you for who you be den shuck hand for your eyes, nor cry say vagina people dey bad o

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sijo01:

Iyam cooling down jare cheesy
cool down jare u were sounding like those people that like warfare prayers embarassed
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Sijo01(f): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mandela27:
cool down jare u were sounding like those people that like warfare prayers embarassed

cheesy cheesy asin enh, the die by fire type of prayers cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Mandela27: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy asin enh, the die by fire type of prayers cheesy
lol but no one is after ur life in case u no know.enjoy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by poweredcom(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
I heard she was a runs girl before oritse femi married her hahahaha
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Hassanmaye(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=98895335][/quote]
Lol you understand this gender very well. Believe what they say at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Many Women no get head no matter the level of education,

Here ur husband is the slowpoke that doesn't have regard or respect to ur matrimonial home.
When we are following them in their youth to date they are behaving jonzbon following sugar daddy"s they don't know it will backfire
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Chingykay77(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me

They don't think the way you just did
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by BadEnglish(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Side chicks should please leave married men alone. What goes around always find a way to come around. I decided never to date a married man for just one reason - it will come back to haunt me

I'm still single tho. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by MummyD2020(f): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
don't mind her, who open gate and door for the side chick?

Maybe she's already excusing him. Mtweeeeeeeww
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Slimdada(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

great decision you made
dating married men or women
halts people's destiny
one day it will boomerang and shoot like rocket...

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Hangulsaram: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
You are right. How have been?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by BabaAgba79(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:

Either you date a married man or not? Your husband will date other women and girls! You think it only works by avoiding married men? The best for you is to face your career, life and let your husband be! Will u carry him to the grave? Will you die with him anytime he wants to die? He came to this life without you! Leave your husband to be alone!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by ogianyo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
I assure you my dear, whether your future husband keeps a side chick or not will not be determined by whether you dated a married man or not.
It will most assuredly be determined by the kind of husband you end up with. If you get a perennially broke man, he ll be mostly faithful especially if you hold small thing.
If he is upwardly mobile and has good cash. Leave matter. Even if he doesn't go out look for them,even married ones will be falling on top themselves to get his attention. Just ask for a responsible man. He wont run off cos he found a better....
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Lamasta(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Even Oritse femi liked the post too grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Bimpe29: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Is no longer limited to Celebrities again. Married men and boys alike, are now public utility.
TimT:
To marry a celebrity is like claiming ownership to a tree planted by the roadside.. "it belongs to everybody whether you like it or not"
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

It's not about celebrity. It's a matter of SELF DISCIPLINE.

Asinn. I don't even mind being with someone that's popular and liked. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Asinn. I don't even mind being with someone that's popular and liked. cheesy
I don't like being in the spotlight though

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by victons(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
whether you date a married man or not now.... it doesn't mean it will or will not hunt you.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by nuelyoyo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
Even if you don't date married men, you can still get married and a side chick may fvck your husband. Life is not balanced, there are women who marry as virgins, yet ladies still fvck thier husbands.

I don't go near married women too, it's just a principle I have, but I can only pray to marry a woman who won't fvck another man while married to me.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by petitejolie(f): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving yourself
You think the world is balanced

Given your analogy it means she did it to someone else before now, that is why it's coming back to haunt her

My own is that whether you do or not, it cannot stop your husband from philandering if it's in him.

It doesn't depend on you.
Only self discipline can save him
don’t mind dem and their myopic thinking
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by adadike(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hangulsaram:

You are right. How have been?
am fine my honey pie. Longest time
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
You decided not to Bleep married men or that they don't find you attractive and haven't come for you, which one? Resist the urge to dey shalaye.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Coinbased: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by SirMichael1: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
adadike:
So are you saying that because you didn't date a married man, no single lady will date your husband? grin grin You people's believe in karma is what is wrecking you all.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Michelline: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
payloader:
So your dad also cheated on your mom, baa? Don't say what you don't know, because its not every man that lacks self control.
no...your dad cheated on your mum with me!...mumu!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Michelline: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
SirMichael1:
So are you saying that because you didn't date a married man, no single lady will date your husband? grin grin You people's believe in karma is what is wrecking you all.
exactly my point..
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Michelline: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
OpinionCounts:

I pray all responsible young ladies avoid your type of persons...you can go ahead and give this your advise to your sisters and daughters if you believe it is a good idea.

adadike pls avoid this lady's advise so you don't ruin your life.
yimu, date a married man or not, your husband go cheat..100% non negotiable.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by lecturer50(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving yourself
You think the world is balanced

Given your analogy it means she did it to someone else before now, that is why it's coming back to haunt her

My own is that whether you do or not, it cannot stop your husband from philandering if it's in him.

It doesn't depend on you.
Only self discipline can save him

Always blaming men for everything.
For your mind, women are never at fault in issues like this?
If it is a man now that always blame women for everything, you would say he is not man enough.
Are you woman enough?
Why can't you face your own gender and leave men alone.

If a woman is always having issues with men, what kind of a woman is that?
How do you relate with your sons with such mentality?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed by Magnoliaa(f): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
internationalman:
Oritsefemi nor try at all.

If you must fûck someone else it doesn't have to be in your matrimonial home.

So, there's a difference between the matrimonial home and an hotel, abi? grin grin grin

You pipu won't kill me with your sentiments and faux-morality. Which bed or home or marriage is there to respect again? Is it God that you made vows before you're deceiving, abi who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.