Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home (26377 Views)

Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Omihanifa: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Oritse Femi, in an exclusive chat with The Punch has reacted to speculations that he cheats on his wife and sleeps with strange women in his matrimonial home. The rumour began when his wife, Nabila Fash, took to her social media account claiming that a woman comes into her house to have sex whenever she goes to work.

She wrote on Twitter, “Whoever the slowpoke is that came to my house while I was away at work to have sex, you need to identify yourself. It was shocking news when it was posted a few months back, but now I can confirm. On a Monday morning, when people are out to look for daily bread some people, it is sex that is their problem.”

Nabila Fash further went to her Instagram story to vent. She wrote, “Women it is not wrong to love! It is not wrong to give a second chance! It is not wrong to want to protect your home/marriage! What is wrong is to continue to be a fool and not know your worth,” she wrote.

Shortly after she made the post, tongues began wagging as people insinuated that she was accusing her husband of infidelity.

However, in an exclusive chat with The Punch, Oritse Femi stated that his wife’s posts are not about him. He denied inviting strange women into his matrimonial home or cheating on his wife.

He further said that his marriage is intact. “I have seen all the news reports about me online and I do not understand what it is all about. My wife went online to write some things but they are not about me. I do not invite women into my matrimonial home. My wife’s post is not about me. It is about my friend, my very close friend that came in from London. He stayed with me and she was upset that I allowed my friend to bring women into our house.

“I have explained to her that he is my very good friend and he accommodated me anytime I travel out of the country. Because of this issue, I had to ask my friend to leave. In fact, I also had to chase all the boys living with me even though they know nothing about this incident. I do not cheat on my wife. My wife and I do not have an issue, everything is cool at home; in fact, she left for work not so long ago,”
the singer said.

The singer also addressed a lengthy post by his former manager, Kara, who alleged that she spent her money to promote him but she was never compensated. Kara further claimed that the singer left her stranded in Europe.

Responding to his former manager’s allegation, the Double Wahala singer said, “Just leave Kara, I don’t want to have anything to do with her, she is my ex-manager, so I don’t want to talk about her. There is no point addressing Kara because I saw all the things she wrote and I can’t find one good point in it. She said that I left her in Europe. Is she not a citizen? Till now she is still abroad and that is where she resides. So what is she talking about? I am a Nigerian citizen and when I was done in Europe I came back to Nigeria and she stayed back because that is where she is based. So what did I do wrong?”

https://punchng.com/infidelity-saga-i-dont-bring-strange-women-to-my-matrimonial-home-oritse-femi/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by MickzyDonald: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yes nah,its only the hoes he knows that he invites

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
We will soon find out, its just a question of time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
We will soon find out, its just a question of time
Abi o. This is not the first time the news of his infidelity is gracing FP.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Aforxzy(f): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
This explains why he liked the post. Everyone was quick to assume it's you because you are a known womanizer.. Femi change your ways.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Liposure: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Straight from the horse's mouth. There's always two sides to a story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Bola146(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some men are just dogs, no matter how you try to satisfied them, they will surely cheat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Freestainworld(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
yeah, he doesn't invite strange Ladies into his home, only the ones he knows, freaky freaky daddy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by apatheticme(f): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seems cheating is the only thing trending in Nigeria right now!! No thanks to social media!

People continually drag themselves and wash their dirty linen in public! Whatever happened to sitting and having conversations in your home/families rather than tarnishing your image in front of the whole world!

Hmm, na wa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by pepperdemzombie: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Whether na you or no be you, we go soon know.
Na you one drive friends, na you one drive all males, you be accomodator? Na so your house big? How your wife know say dem fvck for another room?

His wife is alleged to be a popular ex Ikeja prostitute, if true, then she worked on Monday mornings, she can only say she didn't follow her married clients home. Seems oga has confirmed and disrespecting her deliberately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by istina: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
everything is cool at home;

You heard him
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Romanoff(f): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmn.

But you've been getting it on the side with other women.

So the post his wife made about his former manager was also about his friend?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by goodradiance(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Who we go ask

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by sammysmiles(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
What's the business of the public?
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by philip0906(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
...but you invite them to hotels ba? Craze man

Since this mumu boy married a known h0e in Allen, his career has nosedived as it's been accusations, problems and calamity. Mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by rawtouch: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
unstrange women then since u know them
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Ghozt(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your wife is looking for you then
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by rejoicelarry: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
What's the business of the public?...
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Bornsinner7: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
His friend brings hoes to his house and they do "after sack na me"
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by SeniorGee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na ta wife be dat abi ya mama?
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by BafanaBafana: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
I was gonna defend Oritse Femi because some women can start seeing things and lay false accusations sometimes

But the lie that he just lied here is stupid. I believe he is guilty as charged.
Oritse Femi thunder will fire you for this kind of childish lie. Does he think we are children?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Assuming you do, who will honor your invitation?
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by GRACEGLORY: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home
But you invite them to some other places... You mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by UnknownT: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
You invite them in hotels grin
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by FalseProphet1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
I see lies coming out of the mouth of femi. This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
Some men are just dogs, no matter how you try to satisfied them, they will surely cheat

OK

17 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin

This guy matter go hard to judge.
Thank God say na mad person wey fit am him go marry.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by espn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
But you invite familiar women?
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Coronavirus84: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
E don red for Oritshafemi, 9ice was still responsible to respect his wife's matrimonial bed and took the lady to an Hotel but Oritshafemi own is home match

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by emmanuel596(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lies
Re: Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol. Yahoo boy format. Don’t break the act. Continue. Your wife won’t be a fool forever.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Names Daughter Purity Okojie / "I Am Not Married" - Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy (Photo) / Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.