Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? (2287 Views)

[must Read] 10 Barbaric Practices That Still Exist In Nigeria Today / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by ABA4LIFE(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2007
They said because they took Uwazurike and they taught Biafra dies, i guess people living in Northern and western Nigeria should take their ass to the only thug,brave and biafran city called ABA, where Biafran flags are being hanged on each poles even in the Nigeria Police headquater(CPS) where the sunrise flag is battling with Nigerian Flag.

This city has fought alot for the Ibos right and has street credibility world wide as the most thug and braviest city in the world, a place where you woke up in the mornign u are being greated by some corps dropped in your street waiting for the govt to come and pick their body. They don't believe in govt at all, the Nigerian govt don't have right to tell ABA people on what to do instead let Nigeria split. I love this city and anybody that was born,raised and breed in that city has military mind. Biafra still lives on, eventhough they took Uwazuruike, niggaz still on it. And besides i went to europe i got in contact with a european chick who bought some spagetti's that have Biafran flag on it. If you want to see the pictures holla back to me i will send it to you in email.

Ibos we all Hero's
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by LILDICEs: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
you out here talking about the north nigga,if you a men why don't you go to the north and said biafra nigga,if you niggas want to star shit just go to the north,see hausa and fulani are two calm and respectful tribe them niggas's cool but if you try them,you gon find your head in a goro plate.
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2007
bien sûre Biafra exist.!!!!!!!
of course we exist.!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by romeo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2007
yeah we do EXIST!! run naija run!!!!!!!!!!!

but you talk too much crap with all this your Aba shit
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by biafranboy: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2007
Bleep YOU REMEO, I GUESS YOU WERE BORN IN LAGOS. I WASN'T BORN IN HAUSA OR YORUBA LAND, I WAS BORN IN IGBOLAND FOR REAL AND I THINK YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANT TO LIVE IN EAST. GENOCIDE.
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by romeo(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2007
biafranboy:

Bleep YOU REMEO, I GUESS YOU WERE BORN IN LAGOS. I WASN'T BORN IN HAUSA OR YORUBA LAND, I WAS BORN IN IGBOLAND FOR REAL AND I THINK YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANT TO LIVE IN EAST. GENOCIDE.

foolish idiot!! i was born and bred at enugu. you know how to write Bleep but you can't write Romeo!! half-witted village boy
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by crazyp(f): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ Romeo & biafranboy,

biko, unu emebo kwala anyi eba shocked
unu chefuru na ndi ofem manu na ndi nazu nama embarassed
na agu ihe unu ne ede, pls let brotherly luv continue kiss kiss
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by LILDICEs: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2007
aba 4 life= a bitch ass 4 life.
Re: Do You Think Biafra Does Exist? by ifyalways(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2007
ebelebe shocked shocked shocked
a puola m nga

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Culture? / Dear Nigerians.... / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.