Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,824 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos (49922 Views)

Navy Arrests 14 Stowaways In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by livinbygrace: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Any southerners supporting this evil act being carried out by this Efcc is a fool and not intelligent.To them destruction of farms produce worth millions by their almighty fulani herdsmen is good and has nothing to do with economy?What concern Efcc in arresting Yahoo boys?Who is the complainant?Who reported them to have been duped?That was not the reason why Obasanjo set-up Effcc in 2003.That was the job of special fraud unit and you must have committed an offense and reported before you can be arrested and prosecuted.
There is more to this than meets the eyes.They keep on arresting southern youths,sending them to prisons whereby pampering their spoil brat drug addict youths in the north.
Who is arresting those drug addicts in the north that are constituting nuisance in the North?
Who is arresting those bureau de change mallams?Most of the account being used by these boys are being provided by Northerners and who is arresting them?
How was is possible for Maina"s son that was accused and arrested by the Efcc for diverting billions of Pension funds was able to jump bail and travel out of Nigeria?
They have concluded plans in sending all our able and well to do youths to prison by rendering them useless and invading the south.
Go to all Federal Ministries,its being run by the Northerners and nothing for our southern graduates and you are still harrassing and intimidating them.They are turning our best brains to Okada riders while they allocating the juicy positions to their children.
Lagos and most southern states have been taking over by Northerners and their brothers from Chad,Niger while our youths are being sent to Prisons.
Southerners wake up,northerner are doing worse than this!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Bimffo(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2021
We are mad in this country!!!!!!! angry

We can forgive terrorists and kidnappers, but alleged Yahoo boys, we will start parading them on the internet.

This country is a zoo
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Akanimoh113(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2021
MrGoood:
No one wish to be a fraudster but how will you explain a situation when you re born inside a wooden container, no resources to school and Government is not making education free? You re thinking of how to liberate yourself , No education no funds, How will you go about it ? I will not stop blaming the Government until Education is totally free and Unemployed is giving allowances to help them see through life. You think someone drinking garri since two weeks now will be scared of EFCC? He will gladly do the crime to be sure he eat a good meal but you know it’s very hard to stop what bring fast money, I knew a banker who tried yahoo to pay his bank debt(400k), [/b]He ran into debt somehow as a bank cashier, Till now he’s still doing it and he built two houses already, Check America society , 80% of people who go into crime re the one that have no access to unemployment benefits, prove me wrong, The one that get help from the government will not even try crime one bit. Remember, It’s not everyone that can drink garri for one month straight like you can, You might be rugged while others re not , The same way we have Ss and AA, It’s nature, We re not all equal, Let EFCC do there job and stop acting like you re saint , Yes you.

At first I wanted to say something Negative... Until I read till the end... People like me, As a Student that don't have the Funds, That Knows the Condition of My Family, That Wants to Go to School By All Means Necessary, That's wants to also take care of my Family... All I need is a Smartphone(There are So many ways to make Money), The Phone am Using is a Lumia phone[Windows/Microsoft] and You know how Lagging this phones are... Especially when it doesn't have Xender or It's not an Android phone that Can Access the Internet Better. There are So many Videos on Youtube About Making money online.... All I need now is a SmartPhone embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Kiyesola1: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2021
This one no be 14 boys na 13 u posted
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by abeggnow: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2021
GeneralPula:
My question is what exactly does Efcc do with the money they’re extracting from these guys?

and how do we know they are even yahoo boys??
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pleaseeeee...
Am a fraudster, and you've gat no evidence, and you want to take me to court on which charges?

defrauding the public

please where are the public let them come and tell me if i have defraud them...

Go to school and have sense, you don't want to.

what if am into Forex Trading or crypto trading,
what if am into Digital marketing.

You can't just come and arrest me because you are working on an anonymous tips.

wise up brothers.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by lukeyboy246: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
mtcheeew, politician de u no catch na yahoo be story everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja. Recover Car, Laptops, Phones (Photo) / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.