Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign (9230 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Introduces “Smallie Pack” / Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign / Three Crowns ‘Jara’ Campaign Elevates Care For Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Consumers across the length and breadth of Nigeria have applauded Three Crowns milk, the iconic low cholesterol, heart friendly brand from the stable of FrieslandCampina WAMCO for the “Give Your Heart Out” campaign, which wowed audiences all through the festive season.

Three Crowns, in its unique and characteristic way, raised the bar of consumers’ excitement last December with the campaign which was aimed at making consumers, especially mothers, who are the hearts of homes and families, to feel appreciated for their year-round efforts.

At the end of the campaign, all of the women who had won the brand’s Mum of the Year campaigns over the years and many other mothers and consumers were amply rewarded for their participation in the campaign.

They included, but are not limited to Mrs. Chinwe Okoroafor (Delta State), Mrs. Abigail Oluwasegun (Lagos State) and Mrs. Kafayat Salami (Oyo State). These were the winners of the 2019 Mum of the Year campaign. Others are: Mrs. Halimot Akande (Ondo State), Mrs. Olayemi Oladosu (Lagos); winners of the Give Your Heart Out Campaign, as well as winners of the Mum of the Year campaigns from 2015 (when the campaign started) to 2018 and several other consumers of the milk brand across Nigeria.

While expressing their appreciation to Three Crowns for its consistent consumer-friendly campaigns, especially the “Give Your Heart Out” campaign. Mrs. Mary Okafor (Imo State) said, “It’s really a great privilege for me to have the opportunity to, once again, applaud Three Crowns publicly for this campaign.” Her year-round efforts were rewarded with a Christmas gift box.

Speaking in the same vein, Mrs. Joyce Akande (Lagos State) said that the Christmas gift box and the personalized message that came with it blew her mind. In her words, “The gift box and the message accompanying it were most unexpected. They literally blew my mind. My kudos goes to the brand, the team and the entire company. They have been consistent over the years; and they should keep doing so. Their consumer base can only keep widening.”

Alhaja Tawakalitu Ahmed from Kwara State who was nominated by her daughter for the “Give Your Heart Out” campaign expressed excitement when she got a call to expect a Christmas gift. As she explained, “I was really shocked to take delivery of the Three Crowns’ gift box and personalized message from my daughter appreciating my efforts to ensure I put food on the table for my family. My daughter also did not expect my name to be selected because she thought some of these campaigns are manipulated. No doubt, this is an eye opener and a confidence builder for my family and me.”

On her part, Hajiya Halima Ahmad from Kano submitted, “I’m simply in love with Three Crowns; everything they do comes with the health, well-being, recognition and celebration of mothers. No other brand does that in Nigeria. The brand has won my love and loyalty forever!”
It would be recalled that while excitement greeted the Christmas and New Year festivities, despite the rage of the Coronavirus pandemic, which defined year 2020, Three Crowns milk raised the bar of consumers’ excitement with the “Give Your Heart Out” campaign, which recognized, rewarded and celebrated each mum as the ‘Heart of the Home’ all year-round. It was a December to remember for mums and other consumers.

On her part, Omolara Banjoko, Marketing Manager, Three Crowns, expressed her organization’s appreciation to all mothers and other consumers across Nigeria not only for their participation in the campaign, but also for their continuing loyalty to Three Crowns.
In her words, “We always recognize and appreciate the fact that mums are always laden with physical and emotional responsibilities and sometimes are not appreciated for their efforts.

Three Crowns will not stop being the only brand that cares for the well-being of mums, recognizes how mums are the heart-of-the-home and will continue to support every mum’s heart so she can keep the rhythm of her family going.”

Three Crowns is a leading Nigerian milk brand from the stable of FrieslandCampina WAMCO, Nigeria’s foremost dairy company for over 60 years. The Company believes that milk is an essential nutrient for every individual. As Nigeria’s leading low cholesterol milk brand, Three Crowns has nourished mothers and their families for more than 30 years with essential vitamins and minerals that support their well-being.
Three Crowns is the first milk brand to show care for mothers and acknowledge the important role they play in the family. The brand recognizes that when mothers as primary care givers are taken care of, this positively impacts the care they give to their families. The brand has thus given itself the patriotic task of encouraging women to eat and live healthy, thereby making their families happy.

2 Likes

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by phenomental40(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
just wanna ask if three crown has powdered milk , anyway kudos to three crown they have stand the test of time

5 Likes

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Officialhorlah(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kudos to them smiley
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by ihatebuhari(f): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by sureteeboy(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Another advert on front page grin

10 Likes

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by elmessiahs(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2021
great feat
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by roqrules04(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Three crowns I thank you ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by paulolee(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2021
a very special kinda of milk I love. .this guys really gave peak n cowbell a run 4 dier money..
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by lexy2014: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Advert, PR?
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by wallay77(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2021
3 crown
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by joey150(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Yeah we know it's an ad!
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by paulolee(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2021
sureteeboy:
Another advert on front page grin
hmm mm....seun p.a...u want report d mod gv am?
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Fundamentalist: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Same company that produces peak milk does three crowns .

5 Likes

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by LoudLord(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
cool
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Incognito403: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Na dem sabi.

But the only evaporated milk in Nigeria now is Hollandia.
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by KhingLufem1(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by maybe1: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice one
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by mimilogistics: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Beautiful cool
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by clockwisereport: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Fundamentalist:
Same company that produces peak milk does three crowns .

that's what we call tradeoff in economics

same company that produces techno does Intel and infinix

4 Likes

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by FalseProphet1(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2021
I can see that this post is a paid advert. This I have seen.
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by nzube25779: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Another advert on front page
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by bigdammyj: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2021
phenomental40:
just wanna ask if three crown has powdered milk , anyway kudos to three crown they have stand the test of time
Here you have it.
So good, milky and tasty.
All of us @ [b][/b] love it kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2021
The brand mum of the year.

The future is truly FEMALE. angry

Everything is always on their side, we love you endlessly though

When is The brand Dad of the year campaign holding please may be I can contest angry
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Realiz(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2021
What did I gain reading this.

1 Like

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Quality20(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2021
looks like some low budget ad
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by janedonez(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Kudos to Threecrown
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by kingboy(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2021
phenomental40:
Yes 3 crowns comes in the following
Sachet powered milk
Pouch powdered
Can
And the evaporated tin milk

1 Like

Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2021
phenomental40:
They do but i prefer their liquid milk, it is bae. To each their own.
Re: Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by gentleguy1975: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2021
paulolee:
a very special kinda of milk I love. .this guys really gave peak n cowbell a run 4 dier money..
WAMCO,the producer of peak milk,also produces three crown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pounded Yam Or Poundo Yam? Which Do U Prefer? / How Do I Prepare Raw Dawa (millet Pap)? / Your Worst Cooking Mistake Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.