Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun (29478 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2, Kidnap 3 In Lagos / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Bandits Kill Journalist, Abduct Many Travellers In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
yinkus6750:
When the south south invented kidnapping, no one knew it will spread to other regions.
Now it's a great disaster that is haunting the entire nation.
No where is safe in this country.
Hope the new service Chiefs will wage war against this ugly menace.

Old propaganda from caliphate tool.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kasco:
When the south east voted Jonathan out, they never knew buhari will fill their bushes with fulani kidnappers... It's what you guys asked for, enjoy it and stop complaining.

Confusion: My lord, this year will be a great one for me. Toward the end of 2020, I set plans in motion to employ confusion in reducing economic activity and increasing COVID-19 numbers. I whispered a question to the minister of telephones, I asked him how powerful he was. He said he was very powerful. I told him he was powerless, that all he had was an illusion of power and not power itself.

I told him that if he thinks he is really powerful, he should shut the country down. The man is a genius. How he cooked up a storm is beyond. A few days after our discussion, I saw a memo to all telcos to disconnect all phone numbers not linked to a National Identity (NID). Everyone began to run around to get NID. The man indeed almost shut down the country.

“From mid-December till now, my lord, no telco has sold a single sim card. It is for this reason that telcos in the country lost over three million subscribers in December. Those who want sim cards for 4G routers or modems cannot get this. This economic line has been blocked just to romance the ego of the powerful genius. It was after this brilliant take that I googled him. Guess what my lord, he has a Ph.D. from the UK, and has been to Harvard and MIT. Such a genius will be good for our plans this year.

“I have now told him that he has shown his powers nationally, he now needs to take things global — disturb the diaspora. Working with his idea, I told him to replace Bank verification ID with National ID, after all, the nation is bigger than the banks? This plan will mean that those in the diaspora who don’t have NID will have to come home to get it or lose their bank accounts when NID replaces BVD. With him, we can reduce how much revenue Naija makes from telecommunications — all while increasing COVID cases from long queues with no social distance. My Lord, this is only the beginning.

“From this meeting, I am planning to attend the next FEC to revive my plans on funding 2021 budget. I have confused them so much that they do not know where to borrow money to increase the nation’s debt profile. They want to borrow from the poor, from dormant accounts and unclaimed dividend. I want more. I want them to borrow from the dead. I want them to ask banks to check on accounts whose owners have not visited the bank in one year. Who knows the virus could have killed them. I’d remind them that if you borrow from the dead, you need not payback.

“My lord, watch out for more policy confusion in 2021. You’d say I said so”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by Nychillax(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
onyxo76:

very correct observation, they are always coming out one Bush or the other on that road.

How I wish I can make a vedio and post it online but I can't coz am always driving and I can't park in the middle of bush... Security agency need to do something about it in time.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by missuzoma: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Where's Amotekun?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by COMPAQ(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
yinkus6750:
When the south south invented kidnapping, no one knew it will spread to other regions.

This should be for Nigeria Police to deal with, and not armed forces.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
santakris:
Again!

When are we going to enjoy and fill save in our nation? How do we correct this ugly abnormalities?
Here is the solution.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
elmessiahs:
who are those that love bushes more than an air conditioned house.

Fulani terrorist jihadists group. Lunatic and cowards they are.

Come let join hand to secure our mothers lands.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by DamnnNiggarr: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Confusion: My lord, this year will be a great one for me. Toward the end of 2020, I set plans in motion to employ confusion in reducing economic activity and increasing COVID-19 numbers. I whispered a question to the minister of telephones, I asked him how powerful he was. He said he was very powerful. I told him he was powerless, that all he had was an illusion of power and not power itself.

I told him that if he thinks he is really powerful, he should shut the country down. The man is a genius. How he cooked up a storm is beyond. A few days after our discussion, I saw a memo to all telcos to disconnect all phone numbers not linked to a National Identity (NID). Everyone began to run around to get NID. The man indeed almost shut down the country.

“From mid-December till now, my lord, no telco has sold a single sim card. It is for this reason that telcos in the country lost over three million subscribers in December. Those who want sim cards for 4G routers or modems cannot get this. This economic line has been blocked just to romance the ego of the powerful genius. It was after this brilliant take that I googled him. Guess what my lord, he has a Ph.D. from the UK, and has been to Harvard and MIT. Such a genius will be good for our plans this year.

“I have now told him that he has shown his powers nationally, he now needs to take things global — disturb the diaspora. Working with his idea, I told him to replace Bank verification ID with National ID, after all, the nation is bigger than the banks? This plan will mean that those in the diaspora who don’t have NID will have to come home to get it or lose their bank accounts when NID replaces BVD. With him, we can reduce how much revenue Naija makes from telecommunications — all while increasing COVID cases from long queues with no social distance. My Lord, this is only the beginning.

“From this meeting, I am planning to attend the next FEC to revive my plans on funding 2021 budget. I have confused them so much that they do not know where to borrow money to increase the nation’s debt profile. They want to borrow from the poor, from dormant accounts and unclaimed dividend. I want more. I want them to borrow from the dead. I want them to ask banks to check on accounts whose owners have not visited the bank in one year. Who knows the virus could have killed them. I’d remind them that if you borrow from the dead, you need not payback.

“My lord, watch out for more policy confusion in 2021. You’d say I said so”

Ehm! ehm!!
[img]https://c./YZ4qE-wYyuAAAAAM/confused-so.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by NickD(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kasco:
When the south east voted Jonathan out, they never knew buhari will fill their bushes with fulani kidnappers... It's what you guys asked for, enjoy it and stop complaining.
South East voted Jonathan out? Where do you live? or you just wanna be sarcastic.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by goshen26: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Until a law of outright killing of kidnapper without any other option is passed kidnapping might continue to thrive
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by CaptainDo: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

South East voted out Jonathan?

Tell me more......

On second thought, don't.

You obviously don't know what you're saying.

eh wenk tahw eh saw gniyas...sarcasm
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by EmekaA125(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fulani herdsmen comfortably having field day unchallenged in SouthWest. The noise maker tout Sunday Igboho is busy crying over his frozen account than coming to their aid. Hehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kasco:

SOUTH WEST, NOT SOUTH EAST
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by IgboWarlord(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
yinkus6750:

Seriously??..The South South invented kidnapping undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by DimIsaac10(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
yinkus6750:

Really So south south invented kidnapping?.
Let's be guided...
How were people colonized?.
Was it not through kidnaps?.
Who then invented colonization?.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by elmessiahs(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Fulani terrorist jihadists group. Lunatic and cowards they are.
Come let join hand to secure our mothers lands.
am in ph bro... wish to be part of a worthy Democratic move
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by HopeSpencer: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
santakris:
Again!

When are we going to enjoy and fill save in our nation? How do we correct this ugly abnormalities?

Na by force to write in English?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by 1972xy: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria is having Buhari as president of Nigeria. All this killings , Raping and kidnapping are happening under his watch.
He does nothing about it, rather supporting his tribe men in perpetrating the evil act through his body language.
Buhari is a mistake.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by bigcasava1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
We have to fight to protect our land this country have been sold out to terrorist
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by onyxo76(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nychillax:

How I wish I can make a vedio and post it online but I can't coz am always driving and I can't park in the middle of bush... Security agency need to do something about it in time.
I often shuttle between ilesa and ife almost daily once its 6pm you will see them coming out from that Bush around where osu joins ibodi road, apparently they are mining around that area.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by Nychillax(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
onyxo76:
I often shuttle between ilesa and ife almost daily once its 6pm you will see them coming out from that Bush around where osu joins ibodi road, apparently they are mining around that area.

Yeah but it's dangerous in long-run.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
yinkus6750:

Kidnapping wasn't a plague to the masses until abokki got involved. With their crude and barbaric senselessness, anything they 'discover', they destroy.

Niger Delta militants first started with oyinbos and then later graduated to targeted kidnapping of wealthy people. This formula was copied by South Eastern and South Western Kidnappers. Targeted kidnapping of people who they believe to be wealthy and can pay big ransoms. Evans is the most prominent example. Nothing concern common man travelling in dead kabukabu 1999 Sienna or Ifesinachi Bus inter state. You can at least travel in peace and pray against only accidents and petty highway robbers.

But now Fulani destroyed everything and turned Nigeria to Somalia. No target. No sense. Just jump out of the Bush, shoot anyone, kill anyone and kidnap anyone.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by EdiskyHarry: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
yinkus6750:
Is south south region the one telling Fulani herdsmen to carry out all these crimes in the name of miyetti Allah and Islamic religion?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by Dollanaira: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
elmessiahs:

am in ph bro... wish to be part of a worthy Democratic move

Everybody will rise up against nigeria government of jihadists fulani terrorist groups.

We are in everywhere.....

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by Ksaidat: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigeria is now becoming fearful.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by elmessiahs(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Everybody will rise up against nigeria government of jihadists fulani terrorist groups.

We are in everywhere.....
I don't cause havoc, I am an articulate person
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by hecomeshome(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2021
yinkus6750:

You must be very silly to say the S.S. invented kidnapping in Nigeria.
Was it not the Buhari you voted for twice that kidnapped Umaru Dikko in the U.K. in 1983, but failed to transport him to Nigeria because he was caught?
Keep absolving Bubu of his crimes until your people are completely wiped out by his kinsmen.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by DestroyEvil: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2021
If you still eat cow meat, you are a self-deceiver, self-destroyer and a senseless Bastard. Since your belly is your god and won't allow you to rise to destroy your enemies instead of complaining like a brainless bitch, you really deserve to be destroy by them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
elmessiahs:

I don't cause havoc, I am an articulate person

As an articulate person, what should we do to defend our mothers and Love ones from being massacre by fulani terrorist herdsmen in our farms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) / We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.