Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) (43460 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:
See hw people dey cash out frm nonsense...abi make me sef try am nd later erase it grin
lol..walai, u don talk my mind, word to word..
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by addexx: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please if you are a tattoo artist, come lemme tell you something.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin
HopeVictor:
Wow...he is really a nice woman but he should mind the way she's sharing his money so that it will not finish..

For those that don't understand I used he and she cos bobrisky's gender is confusing
grin
HopeVictor:
Wow...he is really a nice woman but he should mind the way she's sharing his money so that it will not finish..

For those that don't understand I used he and she cos bobrisky's gender is confusing

Hihihi
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Thompz43(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:
See hw people dey cash out frm nonsense...abi make me sef try am nd later erase it grin

Too much sense no go kill you ���
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Joseph08(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Where's Righteousness2

I think he has one or two things to say grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by stealmatic(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

it's like u are referring to two different people,I mean ur he and she....well na bobrisky cause
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by knowhowk: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some People are still having serious Headache and making Complains about Bobrisky ,I just wondered how someone are so Pained by another person's lifestyle and business .Bob is this ,he or she is that ,Na waooo .The guy they cash out on any controversy he puts up ...Given out money as well to get u People busy talking about him ,Make Una receive sense now and leave this Bob alone .
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Yankee101: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sell your birthright for a pot of soup
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by savageyoungboy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Many Nigerians will gladly do yahoo na just who go show dem road dem nor get
See poverty...Jesus Christ save us

Even legendary Bob Marley I nor fit tattoo he face na come BobRisky LMAO

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by walkingshadow911: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
AbijaJ:
Smh. Naija people sabi make stupidity trend. Na dem turn bobrisky to celeb.

yes, dat guy was a nobody until those hungry bloggers started posting his pix everywhere for free. now he is way richer than all of them.
nonsense people everywhere. spit

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by angelfallz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Rich? How is he rich?
How is he earning his money?
walkingshadow911:

yes, dat guy was a nobody until those hungry bloggers started posting his pix everywhere for free. now he is way richer than all of them.
nonsense people everywhere. spit
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you dey date any girl and she dey follow bobrisky for social media
Nah you know
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Asapchris(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hardgun:

Broke mumu official spotted �
shey omoyen? Ho brokey gan cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Emmanuel224(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:
it will leave a little detail, unless u'll go for temporary tattoo
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by ogwuche4u(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abi make I tattoo buhari for my nyash? grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Dollanaira: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Angelacruz: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

[img]
HopeVictor:

[/img]
HopeVictor:

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by FlameZ80s(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
S/HE TOO TALK.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by raphy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
All this girl face too fine now I hear say him still carry rod for middle incase him wan do small at the club house.

The new way to get quick money this year is to draw bobrisky pics n tattoo it on y out body.n mention him
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Charx122: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:

Na man still give una money

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Sparofire: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2021
All of you saying that she's made it by drawing tattoo of an idiot on her body

Does it mean that you cannot hustle for or afford one million naira

Foolish people everywhere
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Boxer007(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:
All of you saying that she's made it by drawing tattoo of an idiot on her body

Does it mean that you cannot hustle for or afford one million naira

Foolish people everywhere

Brother so ru sayin u will never suk dik even if they increase payment & buy u more beer?. R u kidding me sir?
Bro R u gold digger? angry
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
HELL HAS ENLARGED ITSELF!
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Love is money is the root of many evil things like tattoos...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.