Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) (43443 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Papiikush: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Then suddenly the three disagree

One go solo the other two follow

Oh no no no no... (Faze)

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Joephat(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
what's special abt hanging out na?

today na Sunday, I also hanged out with my family n frds n it didn't make a news..

17th Oct is next morow, we should be more concern abt what would happen to KANU not this taunts

#Modified
Lola is a very fat n ugly woman, I can't consider her above my family. peter is a woman not a Man... he couldn't show her face clearly, the one I am seeing has pimples.

I am sure before, 2years time, Peter will be broke like Sample ekwe crooner and Marvelous Benji and then Lola, an afonja would leave him...

family over Puna..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by months: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
See the way he is shining teeth, i am starting to believe Lola is using jazz on him.

Something is missing, something not adding up, something is wrong.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
family and friends you say
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:

today na Sunday, I also hanged out with my family n frds n it didn't make a news..

17th Oct is next morow, we should be more concern abt what would happen to KANU not this taunts

Are you a celebrity? tongue

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
No one cares

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Flashh: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her face is becoming too old, like a mother to Peter.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mr P fun raa e
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lola just dey fat dey go meaning she get peace of mind ...more fat&oil to Peter's dickgrin

24 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
He is now losing relevance. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:

Ride on pastor
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by MadeInTokyo: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by emsheddy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
And so anything hits front page now. Na wa oooo Nairaland
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:
See the way he is shining teeth, i am starting to believe Lola is using jazz on him.

Something is missing, something not adding up, something is wrong.

Shut that stupid mouth of yours you child of hate.

Go and get a life

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:
[s]See the way he is shining teeth, i am starting to believe Lola is using jazz on him.

Something is missing, something not adding up, something is wrong[/s].

30 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Teewhy2: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good one, in life don't let anyone or thing still your joy away from you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Danielspark: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nice One!!
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:

Maybe u hanged out in a roadside beer palour. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by kafiz1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin money iz important
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
continue hanging ehn..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by wilsonlexis: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Joephat post=61452744]what's special abt hanging out na?

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Enjoy your life man. Let Judas and Mr songwriter keep hating.

Even if you sing with pangolo we go buy am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
With the death of p square. Peter and Paul looking very ordinary to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by Kingluqman89(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Maa gbadun...
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Go and settle ur scores with ur broda and stop pretending as if all is well with u.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.