Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story (3167 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 18, 2011
^No be my type una dey find oh.

If i even say "con" before i finish with "vert" na koboko dem go take comot me from there.
Re: Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story by Araboy(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2011
Tu n as jamais ete mon type j espere tu le vois و ا عر ض عن ألجأ هلين
Re: Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Did this thread get cleaned or what? It seems at least two posts have been deleted and one of them was mine. angry
Re: Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story by tbaba1234: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
maclatunji:

Did this thread get cleaned or what? It seems at least two posts have been deleted and one of them was mine. angry
I posted the topic twice, I think one was taken out
Re: Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story by congoshine(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

calm down sweetnecta.

gosh.

i find it amusing every now and then when i see people having what they think is a serious discussion with congoshine, especially when they seem to have no idea what the user id means.

i assumed you were on the same page with him, that's all.
angry
Re: Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story by tbaba1234: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2013
resurrected from the dead!! hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reminder For Muslim Women To Pay Their Missed Ramadan Fast(s). / Symbolism Of The "Black Stone" - Polytheism Or Monotheism? / Arrival Of Masjidil Haram Iman Dr. Abdulmuhsin Bn Muhd Alqasim To Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.