Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments (124522 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Access Bank Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by stanleychukwu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Please bro, kindly educate us on what they are using for their recruitment?
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

Trash

This isn't what SNBO uses

So many liars on the thread spreading garbage for likes
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by stanleychukwu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Okay bro. God bless you �
Saltybear:

When you get there you find out

Mind you the slits are not unlimited they are just 2 so answer your father's name and realize everyone on this thread is a competitor and not your friend they will sooner kick you under a bus and take the job and stop embarrassing yourself.

Be a man and study hard and prepare lastly pray forget expo and tips

Jeez
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2021
abokoku:
[sub][/sub]Pls tell us what they use for learning purposes

Have you done your interview yet
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2021
abokoku:
[sub][/sub]Pls tell us what they use for learning purposes

Dont mind the idiot. That's how he post around most topics. Never anything positive about him

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2021
venabili:

Dont mind the idiot. That's how he post around most topics. Never anything positive about him

When can we expect next stage after final interview please?

Can this job make one a millionaire since it’s not SPDC angry
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Iamanovercomer:

When can we expect next stage after final interview please?

Can this job make one a millionaire since it’s not SPDC angry

It wont make you a millionaire in the sense you are referring, but you will be comfortable. Next up is medical, then offers. And belay what that idiot said, therr are way more than two slots. If you were in the final interview, your chances are high.

Good luck to y'all.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by kingbee90: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
venabili:

It wont make you a millionaire in the sense you are referring, but you will be comfortable. Next up is medical, then offers. And belay what that idiot said, therr are way more than two slots. If you were in the final interview, your chances are high.

Good luck to y'all.

Oga securing this job can turn him to a millionaire & improve his standard of living in just 3-4 months. That means he now works for SPDC but on a contract basis (contract staff).

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingbee90:

Oga securing this job can turn him to a millionaire & improve his standard of living in just 3-4 months. That means he now works for SPDC but on a contract basis (contract staff).
He wont be working for SPDC but SNBO. I am sure this was well emphasized to everyone who got a call. Its also a full time and not contract based job.

Will it make him a millionaire? i think not. He will earn millions a year, but not the kind that will allow him to build in lekki or magodo. Its a comfy salary though.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by kingbee90: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
venabili:

He wont be working for SPDC but SNBO. I am sure this was well emphasized to everyone who got a call. Its also a full time and not contract based job.

Will it make him a millionaire? i think not. He will earn millions a year, but not the kind that will allow him to build in lekki or magodo. Its a comfy salary though.

Whether it's SPDC or SNBO, the bottom line is SHELL is involved. After all, the SN in SNBO stands for Shell Nigeria.
I didn't say the millions he earns can make him build in Lekki/magodo. I said it will change his lifestyle besides, some workers in this sector make twice or thrice their salaries/allowances in a month from various 'rackets' @ work. That's why you see them 'balling'.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by venabili: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingbee90:

Whether it's SPDC or SNBO, the bottom line is SHELL is involved. After all, the SN in SNBO stands for Shell Nigeria.
I didn't say the millions he earns can make him build in Lekki/magodo. I said it will change his lifestyle besides, some workers in this sector make twice or thrice their salaries/allowances in a month from various 'rackets' @ work.

Ok. Like i said, its a salary to make you comfortable. Better than most jobs in the country too.
All the best though. Lets pray the offers start rolling in first...

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingbee90:

Exact
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
venabili:

Very insightful. Didn’t mean it in a multimillionaire sense though. Just some simple millions

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Fly021: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2021
SNBO stands for Shell Nigeria Business and Operations. It definitely is a very huge part of shell but the business aspect of it. From my research, business development managers, analysts etc are about the highest paid as compared to even rig workers and so on. Like I said, based on my research in quote. I am positive that the pay won't be so different in SNBO or might even be better. Let's keep our fingers crossed and good luck to the people who will finally employed.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2021
After Shell is done with the Video Interviews,
Successful Candidates should prepare for Medicals, Then Offers!
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2021
livinuschukwug:
After Shell is done with the Video Interviews,
Successful Candidates should prepare for Medicals, Then Offers!

When are the video interviews likely to end and when is likely resumption date?

I do hope they would factor in the 1 month notice thingy
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2021
This week or at most next week video interviews will be over! .
Some said resumption date is 1st August, others said soonest!

Iamanovercomer:

When are the video interviews likely to end and when is likely resumption date?

I do hope they would factor in the 1 month notice thingy

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
The money � go long small, since it's an experienced role!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some persons will be interviewed on Friday this week.
Is there anyone scheduled for video interview next week?

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Bakstev: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Seems they normal send the video interview invite a day to the interview data. I have yet to receive the invite, even though my profile changed to invited for Interview more than a week ago.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by josamm4u(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Excalibur2nd:
Also got invite for.production Preparers today...pls guidance needed...ooo

I'm still hoping on production scheduler by his grace

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by abokoku(f): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2021
[sub][/sub]What's your status reading?
josamm4u:

I'm still hoping on production scheduler by his grace

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by engrsyer(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
How can one check the status of its application?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Temyjohnson(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Job Opening: Data Center BMS Engineer at MainOne
Background: Engineering
Experience 0-2 years (However very smart and can be easily trained)
Pay: Above 150k
Send CV to temyjohnsonson@gmail.com
Company: Mainone Data center

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by JahBwoy: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Is anyone having their video interview next week?

My guess is that it’s rounding up this week?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Bakstev: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
They can not round up without them calling me, I am still anxiously waiting for my invite .

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
It seems no person was scheduled for video interview next week!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Mrsonpoint: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
I did my video interview today...Thank you
abokoku:
[sub][/sub] You'll definitely receive an invitation. Patience is needed.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Powern: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Temyjohnson:
Job Opening: Data Center BMS Engineer at MainOne
Background: Engineering
Experience 0-2 years (However very smart and can be easily trained)
Pay: Above 150k
Send CV to temyjohnsonson@gmail.com
Company: Mainone Data center

Bros Goodmorning o, wetin I do you self, you just Dey snub me like say no be the same air we Dey breath, I Don quote you tire, I have sent countless PM to you bro, please flash me on-07030268004. Thanks
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by JakesAy: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2021
What position

Mrsonpoint:
I did my video interview today...Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PriestKingMan: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fly021:
SNBO stands for Shell Nigeria Business and Operations. It definitely is a very huge part of shell but the business aspect of it. From my research, business development managers, analysts etc are about the highest paid as compared to even rig workers and so on. Like I said, based on my research in quote. I am positive that the pay won't be so different in SNBO or might even be better. Let's keep our fingers crossed and good luck to the people who will finally employed.

livinuschukwug:
The money � go long small, since it's an experienced role!

You guys. This role is not part of the main shell companies (SPDC, Snepco, SNG). The salaries for the least experienced role in the recruitment are even less than the entry level guys in SPDC/Snepco under the graduate program.
Don't even compare.
Like venabili said, it's a good salary, but not comparable to what is paid in the main shell companies for their engineers and professionals. Again, entry level in the Shell graduate program which is under either SPDC, Snepco earn more sef.
Don't get it twisted. The SPDC, Snepco, Sng/Nlng shell guys are the ones that earn that money you dream about.
But like I said, it's still good enough though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.