Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa (880 Views)

Who Knows A Thing About Finland Study Funding / What Do I Need To Know About Finland? / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa by KeriBaby(f): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good evening People �

Please I'd like some information on how to go about applying for a Finnish Tourist Visa

I have a friend that is inviting me over, I believe that is going to make the process a little easy, right?

What I wanna know is :

1: How much do I need to have in my account

2: Does my friend need to have some money in their account too?

3: How much will the overall cost of this entire process be

4: Flight tickets? Like how much does it cost I know that its constantly changing

Please help me ���
Re: Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa by KeriBaby(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Anyone with some information? Please!
Re: Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa by qhunlay: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
KeriBaby:
Good evening People �

Please I'd like some information on how to go about applying for a Finnish Tourist Visa

I have a friend that is inviting me over, I believe that is going to make the process a little easy, right?

What I wanna know is :

1: How much do I need to have in my account

2: Does my friend need to have some money in their account too?

3: How much will the overall cost of this entire process be

4: Flight tickets? Like how much does it cost I know that its constantly changing

Please help me ���

1. Enough funds that would cover your flight tickets and which you'd still be left with something substantial

2. What's the resident status of your friend, i.e. citizen or PR? You just need copy of his or her legal status (passport biodata page or residence permit), payslips and proof of accommodation

3. As you have a host who will be accommodating you, you only need to buy flight tickets and some little money for shopping.

4. Flight tickets should cost between ₦300k to ₦400k depending on the airlines and travel period.

Hope this helps...
Re: Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa by KeriBaby(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
qhunlay:

1. Enough funds that would cover your flight tickets and which you'd still be left with something substantial

2. What's the resident status of your friend, i.e. citizen or PR? You just need copy of his or her legal status (passport biodata page or residence permit), payslips and proof of accommodation

3. As you have a host who will be accommodating you, you only need to buy flight tickets and some little money for shopping.

4. Flight tickets should cost between ₦300k to ₦400k depending on the airlines and travel period.

Hope this helps...

My Host is a Citizen.
The requirements are not bad.

Yes your response definitely helps, Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kind Of Foodstuffs That Can Be Brought To USA / Adoption Process / Nigerian Lady Bought A Train Station In United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.