Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu (3083 Views)

How Are Web Platforms Like Blogger And Other Website Builders Created? / How Much Are Web Developers Paid / How Are Web Pages Linked Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by Tamorion: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2012
I don't really know what most of you call a good design. But from all the websites you guys are bragging with (from www.uruan4u.com to http://www.antigravityinc.com) here, all of them - I mean every website link that has been posted on this thread is a MESS. You guys should focus your efforts on development rather than rant about some websites that can never win award. I cannot accept any of these designs from my 1 month trainees. So all of you QUIET!
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by bug24(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tamorion:
I don't really know what most of you call a good design. But from all the websites you guys are bragging with (from www.uruan4u.com to http://www.antigravityinc.com) here, all of them - I mean every website link that has been posted on this thread is a MESS. You guys should focus your efforts on development rather than rant about some websites that can never win award. I cannot accept any of these designs from my 1 month trainees. So all of you QUIET!

see as dis man just show from no where, derailing the discussion. shortly now, you'll start showing us ur own website samples. pray we dont see themeforest signatures allover it.

meanwhile, did dat dude really say he's d best in Port Harcourt? this same one wey i dey?
even DualCore never reach to cross my lane let alone you tongue cheesy
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by Guyson(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
yawatide:
webconsult, again, I implore you to read my post again but this time, read it well.

There is nothing wrong in saying you are the best in the world. When I saw the post, guess what I did: I clicked it. He got my attention and that was his intent. What do I think about his site and portfolio? That is for me to know and for you to try and figure out. It also got me thinking, "hmm, this guy don hold ground for those cities, some of which many say there is no work so, it is time for me to follow and break ground in those cities and more".

So to finalize, read my post again and more importantly, take it for what it is: a marketing ploy. Moreover, don't take it like an

insult but a motivation, if you feel insulted, to beat him out of the markets he has mentioned.

When you listen to intelligent people #YouWillknow

Please, on your bluetooth I want to send you a cup of coffee

#ILoveYou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [ICOs, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] / 5 Tips To Write Readable Blog Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.