Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Should I Still Wear Facemask??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Still Wear Facemask??? (302 Views)

Do You Still Wear Face Masks? / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Pls I wish to know,
Is it still necessary to keep to the covid19 rules
1- Use of facemask
2- Social distance
3- Washing of hands
After being vaccinated??
If yes why............
Re: Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by SamgoldBaba: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Vaccine never reach, chill
Re: Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by uboma(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls I wish to know,
1- Use of facemask
2- Social distance
3- Washing of hands
After being vaccinated??
If yes why............

Even after you have received the vaccine, you still need to adhere to the safety and preventive measures because there are different strains of covid-19 in the air.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by viktoriar746: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
this is the mosst strange aspect of covid 19...you have already received the vaccine, but still it does not guarantee complete protection against the virus
Re: Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls I wish to know,
1- Use of facemask
2- Social distance
3- Washing of hands
After being vaccinated??
If yes why............
you want to take that killer vaccine
Re: Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by SirWarlock: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Because as much as you now have needed immunity to fight corona and not come down with covid-19 you could still spread the virus to someone else.
Re: Should I Still Wear Facemask??? by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 12, 2021
It's advisable to maintain a good personal hygiene, covid asides. So, yes. Continue observing all the rules to prevent other airborne diseases.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. / I Can Never Take The Covid-19 Vaccine. See Why.. / The Dietary Remedy For Ulcer Problem - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.