Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. (454 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. by fineboynl(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
the first one the wife gave birth and there was no Omugwo. she is just a young lady with her second birth and presumably she did same from the previous delivery.

the second some the same thing the inlaws only came at the time of birth and only stays a week before they left. maybe the world is just changing.

and i think the Omugwo of a thing is over hipe and unnecessary. and also it that's long stayed it existance and relevance and afterall we have seen mad women having babies by themselves.
Re: My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. by GamalNasser: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
When elephants give birth does anyone come for Omougwo?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Didn't invite Omugwo their children. Is Life Changing. by Polynek(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
All dix tinx is a matter of choice. Or call it individual preference.

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation And Conception: 5 Myths You Have To Know / Letter To Wives From Father's Day Resolution / Has Anyone Noticed The Reduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.