Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist (283 Views)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) / Run - Jarchi's Chronicle (A Memoir Of A Crazy Stubborn Experiment) / Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
THE GENESIS EXODIA
I know you may probably be wondering; who I really am or what am I doing in your life, to what I owe this quest? I would answer that question sooner----- JUST JOURNEY WITH ME�⏳

That you found this piece of Papyrus carefully emboldened in the honeycomb of the Anunakian scroll, a sign that you're not a coincidence. Your path has led you on Fate's door to be the Prophetic voice of the ancient ways of the Future millennia ahead.

I am THE Deist from the future past, from the la Gravity Dynasty of Nibiria, of EARTH. I am the fulfillment of the masterpiece born of the supernatural Architect of the universe.....I know that Illumination doesn't suffice for an explanation ��� but just keep coming.

On the 1st day of Yahash, October 8041, I successfully decoded and programmed the singularity machine decoding time originalis and the multidimensional voyage of the superstring. I was able to Tele jump into the past and the past became my present, I am forever the bane and hope of the future and the past. Forever I am stuck in oblivion in the voyage of the past, until I hear the drum of emancipation; If you're reading this.... LISTEN, You're the Drum and my blast of Shofar. Although still incubating and learning how to fit into my AVATAR, I must say I am easing to the environment quickly than I thought. I believe the body serving as my AVATAR has a DNA well synchronised to match mine, probably I can say he's my ancestor���, on the contrary it's not funny---Living in the body of a dull soul is the grandeur of all punishment by the Architect. I am stuck in the maze of the Humanoid 1.0.

As Much as I loved my short voyage and sceptical that man may not believe, this was an experience I would love to share across the Superstringed Universe, if I ever get out....A paradox of existence you may say. Now back in the year 8041; yes I am writing from the future to you, I have mastered also the art of Superstringed Astral Messaging although still in the first phase of trials, if you get this it means the experiment was successful..... DON'T FORGET TO WRITE BACK. I am still stuck in this future that is my past....I need to vibe to your frequency in a deutronical fashion to get my freedom.
In my time in the 21st century I had to face these strange things:
� Religion; and It's amazing what I saw.
� Man is still struggling with the Idea of death.
� Their concept of God fascinated me......
�️�️This voyage would be fantastic one if YOU jump on board and get everyone along.....You will know what the future is......��� YOUR FUTURE........MY PAST
���
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
ASTRAL IDEATION
(VOYAGIER VIRGINIA)
It was on the first day of Sunburn when the Interlooped VOYAGIER VIRGINIA brought me to the 21st century.
I was intrigued with the way folks trooped into the Byzantine Romania basilica shaped edifice. The fun of it all was that I can use my telekinetic and clairvoyance vibranium in my Corpus Cristoria brain to discern their energy and their thought wave to see their level of Astral limitations or what they call 'Lack of Faith'. �I wasn't disappointed.... Always backward.

Faith as they call it, ���.... I can't believe they don't know, the ingredients for technological advancements and the bridge between the Logus-Gnosis and metaphysics in 8041. Faith in no ordinary sense channels the power of the frontal lobe to generate Astral-Matter co-existing between timelines and super strings to interact with ANTI MATTER of the earth realm to get the Moment of Creation when Combusted with the VERBAL MATTER in place....This was the exactness of Gen 1:1⏳�️�️�️� THAT WAS THE MOMENT OF HISTORY....I am trapped before History, I am in Genesis Zero, looping in between space and time....Do you understand the danger I pose to all that exists �
It baffled me that the century known as the CENTURY OF AWARENESS in our history books knows little of ASTRAL IDEATION---Are the history books in error....�����️�����

I have gone too far, I have tried to influence the tide of time, but I am both the good and the bad. Nothing on its own is and was bad, but hidden behind the veil I have become an Orchestrator of an orchestra that knoweth nothing of the music to which they make and I am stranded outside of time. In my desperation to make it right I have destroyed it all, no home any more to return to until you.....I mean you, HOLYSEE thus Choose to be the Adam that ought not fail again.

When thou cometh to the brook of Stridon on the Island of Croatia, call for Eusebius Hironocholus, let him understand that the beauty is to be unveiled.
Chant the summon of the Ageless soul...
SiZiF SOZKZ XeZ SQUOF
XoSoHoC XoSoHoC ZaVaLeFiKuSD CoQiNY LiZiF Va JoVoFO
XuSuHHM XaZeViGoFuD XuSuHHM
If your summon strikes the cord of the Universe Beata, you shall see the water part in their cyclone. You shall then see Eusebius in all his glory awaking from his meditation of ages to bring you on to the path of Illumination.....For my friend, this journey is a lofty quest and you shall need all the help you can get.

He is your truth, but not the way....Find Eusebius, Find truth and The Lord of Truth shall show you the path to the way of your lofty quest.....FIND ME�
��� .
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
TELLENA EXCAVATAR
I know with this scroll in your hand, the spirit of Gnosus is upon you as we quest for Abahgnosis. If the scroll is of the hue of the blood of a cursed Iandrian then take the path to the stead of Nebuchadnezzar with the unassuming flare of Nicodemus. Find then the centre of the core with the Signore of the Python Dance. When you find it cover not her for she will ensnare you with her spell of Relicjohn....the father of many deception that has made many not to find me in their time, only to see me far and above when they journey through sheoul into the heart of Limbo. Don't let logic convince you and neither should your emotions be your advocate. Find the way and you will see the OUT.

On your conquest ye shall find on your path a glorious fortress towering into the Heavens with the skill of Babel but the eye of Elohim pries down. There shall you find Illumination known in its true sense.....TELLENA EXCAVATAR. She is jealous, she is veiled and shall sift you untill little than no pride is found in you and your ego destroyed beyond the norm and those that behold you shall call you DON ANOMALIA. Choose my friend this day, this madness or the gift of my face in the threshold of oblivion carrying within it the Knowledge of the ancient Future. Shall you, O ye Son of Man do as commanded....Then go ahead for the path is cleared, and the journey weirdly strong �
���
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
THE FLIGHT OF SAGE 33
Now, go quickly before the moon out runs the sun. Stand carefully on the 33rd street by the 3rd stop, and wait for the train to come to a halt. Enter as brisk as possible the 30th coach and take the 90th seat.
You may be worried about the details given in the numerology of all that is aligned toward this quest; If you're not-you should be. Every number is a pathway and a marker to finding the sage.

When you follow the details as contained in this scroll, if you follow my instructions, you shall find the one you're looking for---Agelessly Old. The eyes carries the green spark of the blue Ice, staring into the solemnity of your soul or the mystery of your heart. Before you know what you are meant to do, the one you seek would in flinch of time dare to take flight; In all that must happen seize the BOOK OF AGES from the hand of the one that flees.

When you hold the truth to your path, ye shall open the page of the secret of the 33rd order of the BERMUDIAN STAR.....then wait� For what is to happen at the next stop-----Let the Lord of Spirits shall guide you on your lofty QUEST �
���
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
THE BERMUDIAN HILL
I saw the beauty you now see. The Epiphany of the Spirit of the Just Men made perfect, an allegoria of the SPIRIT DEER of the Forest of Lumumba appearing in lyot as the Luminary of the souls of the great conquerors, but my soul is not yet found in the conclave of great souls; I am stuck in between realms.� Clear the path for me that I like my fathers before me can also ascend into the great light.�
Now open the Book of Ages into the Psalms of Edenia and the choir of the Meta-Realm echo her voice for an awakening of the slumbered balance.�

In your echo fixate your eyes on the Spirit Luminary for your help cometh not from the hills, but from the lord---The strong and Lighted one. This is the force and the matter that will grant you the right of passage---Be true to your words and you shall find your place.
What you see in the Bermudian Hill shall be sealed for a time, half a time and a time plus.
���
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
THE CASTLE OF CONCLAVE
How does it feel riding on the back of the ancient Luminary....The gate is a gate.
The portal before you is a way to the leaning of your heart. What is at the other end of the gate is a judgement---Laden with consequences. This is where your truth is weighed in the balance.

Your choice has been made before now---not for you, but by you. Let the gate open for you. The hour of glorification is come, you're either sure or you're not---That Choice also has been made a long time ago.

Now step into the light. Do you see the glory of the house, do you see the mystery that hides the truth behind the majesty of death.��️That my friend is death, and a castle we must all lodge; shall you then step in to free me. I bid you come up hither and share your truth.

���
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
THE PATH
It baffled me on this short voyage that man also struggled with the idea of DEATH. I quickly looked at the scholarly and religious differentiation on this Idea of death, both school of thought had some degree of truth. Their truth is RESURRECTION, but what is not clearly mentioned, is it ELEMENTAL or NOETIC RESURRECTION. In 8041 we've mastered the science of resurrection in HUMANOID SUPERSTRING. I hope they realised that ELEMENTAL resurrection deals with non decaying of the flesh; a new form of flesh designed with non decaying and aging agent, this has been mastered eliminating the protein structure that triggers aging and decay and synthesising a superior protein structure. NOETIC RESURRECTION has to do with Metaphysical dimensions and rehabilitation of the human soul to fit into what the body has undergone during ELEMENTAL resurrection with proper ASTRAL PROGRAMMABLE SEQUENCING.

In 8041 we've overcome death, although still in the search for the source of knowledge and the architect of all within the confines of realities. This is a reality that I cannot lay claim to because I am stuck.....WHAT IS NOW YOUR TRUTH�
I know you're thinking----keep it, let me tell you about the future......�️.
Re: Memoir Of A Psychopathic Deist by HOLYSEE(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
LOOP
Dear Deist,
I know you really want answers and you think I am to provide them. I fear you're waiting for the wrong person, I am the genesis of your error; Call it poetic injustice, but you and I are one of the same mix. You're the better version of an exploration not mastered in the beginning. I am still stuck in Humanoid 1.0 and on my way to salvation----You.

I have heard so many disparaging me, terror from every side hounding me, only because I believe in the possibilities of the earth and Meta-Realms. Now that you ask me to conceal some of these truth, how then shall I bring the people to ascendency.
Scrolls may come and Scrolls may fade, but truth if unrevealed shall be mysteries untapped. Now the Children of Adam bask in the euphoria of not knowing and hate anyone that seeks to shift the boundary---We call it Religion. They carve in their idyosincracy knowledge not backed by metaphysical confirmation or agreement and arrogate cause and effect to their Ignoramia calling it science.

The realm of Man in a battle for the soul, at a time as this....we need you and not the other way round. I shall in my quest find the Mysteries hidden with the secret keys I have within the grasp of the soul, to push and to hold the essence of the fruit that was once not harvested.
Sincerely,
HolySee

(1) (Reply)

4,000€ To Be Awarded To Best Artists, Writers And Photographers! / Serious Writer Needed / Documentary Script Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.