Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,980 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches (28393 Views)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Mightyjohn11(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
You won't understand , cause you ain't in their shoes.
I am an Akwa Ibomit, if such children bit you , you eyes go open.
Na only GOD dey delivered them..
cool
November1857:
it takes a witch to know a witch , dont worry soon u will be discovered too......ignorance at it peak
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by GenerationNext: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
But what is Government of Akwa Ibom doing about this evil treatment of children in their state.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
Abeg shut up, na so it's only children in akwa ibom that are witches, blaming children for their own incompetence.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
Am not , Am in CHRIST JESUS BY GOD'S GRACE , those kids are dangerous !
If you really are in Christ as you claim why not perform deliverance on them abi you are just a pretender who do not know the God he serves.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
banmee:

Make una stop to de go school. Na waste of time.
Seriously schools are a waste to these Mboko people, see what a grown up is saying, how come these witches don't bite the Danish lady.

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Oizee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
I can't believe this, I thought it is illiteracy that is worrying them....u that can read and write also support dis?
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by ThatFairGuy1: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
You're still living in stone age.
How many times have you been bitten by them.

Some church Gower sev

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by JuIiusmalema: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
pretydiva:
Seems the state is cursed. They are always in the news for always labeling their child as witch. May God deliver the parents of these children
it's your useléss family and miserable generation that is cursed.
Ozuor
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Blackdisciple(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Akwa ibom and w state and witch matter ehhh...

And the old witches are no were to be found , and they will be suffering kids that they are witch.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Guys, anything still surprise y'all about this country?
Everyday I pray for strength to relate with people. angry

The way the woman doing morning cry in my street this morning described hell and endtime, you'd bet she visits there every weekend angry

Bro i always pray for that strength everday too ...its harder to trust people everyday. ..

Because it's impossible to live alone this days.

A woman lost her kid in my area... they said the kid was a witch that why she died... this kids that are not taken care of.... I was sad at the insult on her dead body...

Nigeria becoming a shame capital
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by PotatoSalad(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:

Bro i always pray for that strength everday too ...its harder to trust people everyday. ..

Because it's impossible to live alone this days.

A woman lost her kid in my area... they said the kid was a witch that why she died... this kids that are not taken care of.... I was sad at the insult on her dead body...

Nigeria becoming a shame capital
You can imagine
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by bigcasava1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
But true true akwa ibom people dey fly well well
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Realfrankie(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fly Baku
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by ridwanlawal: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cumtroller:
1.Children accused of being witches abandoned in Akwa-Ibom.

2 Children used as "Spare-parts" by Afonja's in the West. Children raped by their parents / guardians and their skulls mined for money rituals in Ogun state. (Headquarters of Skull Mining)

3.Children used as suicide bombers by boko haram in the North. These kids are also professional almajiris and trainee bandits.

4. Children recruited into baby factories and breast milk extraction industries in the East.

I pity any child born in Nigeria. That kid is seriously scarred for life. Naija is not child friendly at all.

How we survived, only God knows
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by babadigu(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
In fact...these ones look like real wizzards
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Josywhyte: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
What is wrong with all these brain washed Akwa ibom parents? They should stop attending all these fake prayer houses who tell them cock and bull stories about their kids
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by DedeNkem: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2021
This is what religion does to stupid Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Arrested For Abducting Teenage Girl In Ogun / Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.