Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches (28384 Views)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Benesis: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
You won't understand , cause you ain't in their shoes.
I am an Akwa Ibomit, if such children bit you , you eyes go open.
Na only GOD dey delivered them..

I am an akwa ibomite and i dont believe in that shit, its archaic.

2 Likes

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Adamson55: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wahala...
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by IgboWarlord(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
Am not , Am in CHRIST JESUS BY GOD'S GRACE , those kids are dangerous !

Your in Jesus Christ and those kids are dangerous..So your own brand of Christianity does'nt teach you that things like this are not meant to be believed in anymore??...
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
including d poor little kid that dat Danish woman saved? He is doing well now...stupid Akwaibom ppl

"That Danish Woman" is the same Anjit in this post

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by airsaylongcome: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
including d poor little kid that dat Danish woman saved? He is doing well now...stupid Akwaibom ppl

"That Danish Woman" is the same Anja in this post

2 Likes

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by emmnprince(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Ignorance and stupidity at its peak.. if you see witch self you no go know..

Exactly!

Even if you know wetin you wan do! Funny enough their brother, sister, son or daughter or someone dear and close to them fit be witches and wizards them dey dine with. Stupidity at its height!
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by pretydiva(f): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

Cursed you mean?
Typo. Thanks for the correction
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by sorextee(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na dem o.... Same akwaibom.

GIdiata:

How did you come to that conclusion?

if they are as u have said wouldn't it be a good idea since you are in Christ Jesus to think of saving them, rather than allowing kids to suffer?

or you are the "Suffer not a witch to live" Christain?

same way u guys labelled a little boy "a Witch" and left him for dead. thank God for the boy he's doing well. abi no be Akwa Ibom again

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by godlessmind: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
dumb Christian as always

2 Likes

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
pretydiva:

Typo. Thanks for the correction

U welcome.

So what's my val gift? Or are you not planning on getting me any? grin
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Omezif(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
How their parents detected they are winch or wizard and get the heart to drive them away shocks.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Nicepoker(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
[s]
post=98991196:
As a result of this evil thousands of children have been accused of being witches.
Many have been tortured, or even killed.

Others are subjected to inhumane abuse.
They suffer severe beatings, maiming, burns caused by fire, boiling water or acid, poisoning, attempts to bury them alive, abandonment, rape and trafficking.
They are denied access to health care and vaccinations. And they are blamed when they become ill and their diseases spread to other members of the family and community.

This is what religion and poverty can cause in the life of stupid people.
[/s]
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
So Jesus and the Holy Spirit told you those kids are dangerous. shocked
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by onoms4luv(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
If I sound you eh, your brain go correct... at your age, you still dey disgrace your ancestors.

shame... Mumu nor far from you sha

November1857:

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Draxy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
My own is why is it that na always poor pikin children them dey call witch. never a rich man child
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by evans4luv: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
that is y u label inocent kids witches.....i pity all akwa ibom indigens, very useless set of a place to stay
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by rhythyson: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't think that there are more stupid people on earth than these Idiots.

How do you label innocent kids as witches? (your own kids for that matter)

Oh God forgive them for they not what they are doing.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Blue3k(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:

Lol your pathetic god can't you from children? Its a shame clowns like you are allowed to vote.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Newton85: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
Shut the Bleep, you backwards, uncivilized, credulous, utterly superstitious slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Legacyy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
i leave in akwa ibom too,hence u might be right but majority of this children are ignorant or innocent of what they are been accused of.definitely they exist but they should stop taging them witches just because their families don't have money to bring them up.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by bettyharry101: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:
Sey you follow them fly go coven ? You need help yourself .I mean serious psychological help .

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by bootycapon(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
You are a fool
GIdiata:

seems you are a Witcher undecided
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by GIdiata(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
bootycapon:
You are a fool
Ok
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by cooooooks(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
This sounds like the mutterings of a potential acid-pourer.

November1857:
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by AnanseK(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
November1857:

Why is it only in AKWA IBOM that you have child witches ? Why not in Enugu or in Kwara or in Sokoto? Why not in UK or in Canada ? Are there no children in these places?
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Tokoz20: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
flexyrule:
The mentality of Akwa Ibomites back home is very terrible.
Yes, they're very honest and hardworking, but their level of ignorance and backward mentality is on a whole noda level.

Sometime ago, one guy put his Mercedes Benz up for sale in the auto section.
Reason: he doesn't feel comfortable and secured driving such high end vehicle in Akwa Ibom. I thought it was a joke till I visited there last year with a similar vehicle.

I was truly amazed at the reaction I got everytime I drove out.

Na my peoe oooooo. But their eyes never open!
Fake news
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Ekpekaycee: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
In the north, irresponsible parents will give birth and abandon the children in the name of almajiri system. In Akwa Ibom, irresponsible parents will give birth and abandon the children in the name of been witches. Government should sanction heavily such parental rascality.
Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by Goalnaldo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Seems this is the new method used by deadbeats parents in akwa ibom for people to help them raise their kids. Label them witches and wizards and hope that one oyibo or a good Samaritan somewhere will come for them.

1 Like

Re: Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches by DPricey1(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
God please send helpers to Anietie and another boy in Ikot Ndua Iman Village in Onna l.g.a, Akwaibom state or Bless me financially to help them.

My best is not enough for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members  / Slay Queen Caught On CCTV Camera Stealing Dress Outside A Boutique In Lagos / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.