Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please What Is Of Obtaining Letter Of Administration - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Is Of Obtaining Letter Of Administration (408 Views)

Letter Of Administration And What To Do. / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Legal Aspects Of Divorce And Probate Matters ( Letter Of Administration And Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Of Obtaining Letter Of Administration by funkyprof: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day House,

Pls what is the process of obtaining Letter of Administration in Lagos State? I'm at a loss on how to go about the process as it seems daunting.

I was told by a friend that I would need to write an application letter to apply for it but I have no idea of the template for the letter or who to address the letter to.

I would appreciate any detailed advice on how to go about the process and would also like to know if I can leave out listing some assets since I'm hearing that it's about 10% of the deceased estate and we are really short on cash and struggling to survive at the moment. I can not afford a lawyer so I intend to go about the process on my own.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please What Is Of Obtaining Letter Of Administration by Heartbender: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get a lawyer. Check my signature
funkyprof:
Good day House,

Pls what is the process of obtaining Letter of Administration in Lagos State? I'm at a loss on how to go about the process as it seems daunting.

I was told by a friend that I would need to write an application letter to apply for it but I have no idea of the template for the letter or who to address the letter to.

I would appreciate any detailed advice on how to go about the process and would also like to know if I can leave out listing some assets since I'm hearing that it's about 10% of the deceased estate and we are really short on cash and struggling to survive at the moment. I can not afford a lawyer so I intend to go about the process on my own.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please What Is Of Obtaining Letter Of Administration by princesspeju(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2021
Hello Funkyprof, where you able to obtain it? I have someone in a similar situation. Here is my email address. adepeju.adenuga@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Never Joke With Your Health / The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.