Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (29852 Views)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by CuriousMynd: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
A Twitter user with the handle @_sherriv shares the picture on her twitter TL as she recreates childhood photo with her dad after he obtains his masters degree.

She captioned;
"Dad graduated with his masters today, lol we had to."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-recreates-childhood-photo-with-her-dad-after-obtaining-his-masters-degree.html

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by ShadowFighter: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wow...

This is so beautiful, buh her gown is too short. You dare not wear such near my dad, he will beat the daylight out of you.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Wow...

This is so beautiful, buh her gown is too short. You dare not wear such near my dad, he will beat the daylight out of you.

Ur dad is a real Nigerian dad..

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by ShadowFighter: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
raphafire:

Ur dad is a real Nigerian dad..
Abi oo.. He doesn't take shit from no man.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by bjayx: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Things v changed o. After I stop breast, my mana n papa no carry me o.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by KendrickAyomide: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by propanet(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
All I see is a man caressing the ass of a young lady, while her breasts is performing a simple pendulum on his chest

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Decapo: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
This gist don old now

Oya MOD take this

8 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by iamtardey: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
dia is Dad, diaris daddy, diaris pileh... diaris nah that man born me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by BlackDBagba: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Beedoc: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by spiralwedge(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Wow...

They don't look like they are in Naija. It's only you people that know if a gown is short or long.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by manneger2: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is so sweet, happiness

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Stancutee: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bride Spotted Inside Shoprite In Her Wedding Gown Shortly After Her Wedding In Oyo.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/07/bride-spotted-inside-shoprite-in-her-wedding-gown-shortly-after-her-wedding-in-ondo-photos/
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by segunblessing12: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Congrat dad,doughter face ur study too.
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by enemyofprogress: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Decapo:
This gist don old now

Oya MOD take this
na you old am?
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by kingchris30(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
nice
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Awww
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by dtruth50: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
this is old news na. this is more than a year now
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by folake4u(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
iamtardey:
dia is Dad, diaris daddy, diaris pileh... diaris nah that man born me

Lol cheesy
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Oluwason(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
The dad didn't change much
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Oluwason(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Smile
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Rozaytee: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
propanet:
All I see is a man caressing the ass of a young lady, while her breasts is performing a simple pendulum on his chest
pervert...na dat one u go see
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by IdeyFindWife: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
propanet:

U & mumu liking your post need to have Jesus beaten into your lives by hungry SARS boys. angry
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Ellabae(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
The gown is too exposed.
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Kobicove(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
The lady is more beautiful now than when she was a babygrin
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
stale news
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by jerflakes(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
propanet:

Mah niga grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A Twitter user with the handle @_sherriv shares the picture on her twitter TL as she recreates childhood photo with her dad after he obtains his masters degree.

She captioned;
"Dad graduated with his masters today, lol we had to."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-recreates-childhood-photo-with-her-dad-after-obtaining-his-masters-degree.html

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by cecymiammy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Wow...

Who doesn't know your dad before

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
dtruth50:
this is old news na. this is more than a year now
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by pressplay411(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

U & mumu liking your post need to have Jesus beaten into your lives by hungry SARS boys. angry

Take away the caption of the photo, now take another look. Doesn't it look seductive?
It would've appeared at least innocent if she was properly dressed without all her goodies out.

But obviously some will call me a prude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo) / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.