Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Malaysian University Are They Recognized? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Malaysian University Are They Recognized? (3475 Views)

50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University / List Of Universities In Ghana Accredited & Recognized In Nigeria / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian University Are They Recognized? by kubelan(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
I'm thinking of going to Malaysia for my tertiary studies, do any body have an advice for me, or if you've being a student in any of the Malaysian institutions please i'll like your advice and experience.
Re: Malaysian University Are They Recognized? by OjoOmoyen: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hi, Malaysian Universities are on the rise and are gaining more popularity world wide, this website gives you free information about EVERY thing you need to know about studying in malaysia, from visa queries, to culture queries, to tourist attractions. Check it out, it might be useful to you.

http://www.hotcourses-nigeria.com/study-in-malaysia
Re: Malaysian University Are They Recognized? by chamber2(m): 1:53am On Apr 08, 2011
There are a few good schools in Malaysia, especially those affiliated to universities in Europe, Us and Australia. University of Malaya is also one of the best universities in the world and ranks very high more than most uk universities.Tuition fee and cost of living is also low compare to other education destinations.However, a few of the local universities do not have programs in English,so you have to be careful while choosing a school.Note also that you cannot work why studying,the Malaysian govt does not support study-work arrangement,so you have to come with your bag loaded with cash.

Inform me of your program of choice and i will help make research on institutions that offer such programs and the associated cost.Also, you have to state your budget for the study,are you going for undergraduate or postgraduate?
Re: Malaysian University Are They Recognized? by davmez(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2015
chamber2:
There are a few good schools in Malaysia, especially those affiliated to universities in Europe, Us and Australia. University of Malaya is also one of the best universities in the world and ranks very high more than most uk universities.Tuition fee and cost of living is also low compare to other education destinations.However, a few of the local universities do not have programs in English,so you have to be careful while choosing a school.Note also that you cannot work why studying,the Malaysian govt does not support study-work arrangement,so you have to come with your bag loaded with cash.

Inform me of your program of choice and i will help make research on institutions that offer such programs and the associated cost.Also, you have to state your budget for the study,are you going for undergraduate or postgraduate?

Thanks. I will Love to study for a Ph.D in Urban and Regional Planning, or Transportation studies or City Planning. Please could you give me Information on this

1 Like

Re: Malaysian University Are They Recognized? by Missdrex: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

OAU (ile-ife) Vs MIT (boston) In Pictures / Lagos Public School Student Makes Nine A1s In WAEC / ASUU strike has commenced home here i come - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.