Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) (42911 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by onthehill: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along a Road In Katsina (Photos)

A mother dumped her newborn baby along a road in Daura town, Katsina state with a handwritten note pleading with whoever finds the child to take care of her, IgbereTV reports.

The baby girl was found inside a carton at Unguwar Amare, an outskirt of Daura Town around 1:20 AM on Friday, February 12.

In the note left with the newborn, the mother also pleaded with whoever finds the child to name her "Barira"

She also expressed her regret over her action, claiming that she was deceived by an unnamed man who impregnated her and dumped her after he promised to marry her.

According to Yawale Musa Kallah Daura, the baby was taken to the police station by the good samaritans who found her and later to the hospital.

See Yawale's Facebook post @

It's 1:20 am and I took my son to General Hospital sick so I ate this miracle.
This girl you see has been found in Amare neighborhood, there is a man named Mal. Tasi the one who fixes phones are the ones who cursed it.

They sat about nights and heard a girl crying and saw a girl in a box, took her to the police station and then was sent to the hospital.

Surprisingly, this girl has been cursed including a paper, if the reader checks, he will see.
And she showed that she was pregnant and left her after she said she was going to marry her and she named Barira girl.

We are praying to God to expose those who did this unbelievable, and people should be very careful to find out those who have sinned like this, since most of them are among them.
For more information contact this number, or leave a police station for details.

May God make it easy for us

https://www.facebook.com/100003042054212/posts/3559361334175233/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Ohizfly(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wahala

*Light my Kpoli

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Iykoto86(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chaii, see pretty baby,this life no balance sha.

66 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by tit(f): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nice one.
Keep her safe from mallams, Yahoo boys, and baba ijebu

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by arsenal444(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Meanwhile, some women don marry for many years but no child to call their own.... God knows Best

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Lawdis(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
....the pikin resembles one man in aso villa wey ban crypto currency for em pepor

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by freetheking: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
You born a child and you dump her somewhere at the same time give her a name, you must be a wicked woman

11 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by ChelseaArmy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
soon she will be apprehended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why name a child another will raise? Anyone that will raise the child will give her a name that he or she can can connect and relate with.

That baby is just too cute kiss

Thanks for not killing the child.

It is not always an easy decision for a mother !

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by RRodwave(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chai
I pray that The curse laid on the baby won't work

Some women dey heartless I swear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Aliyeous(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
And the mother will continue living her life as if nothing happened

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Thomthom(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
How wish I could adopt this baby can someone help me please

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by oluyomi71935: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chaii, see pretty baby,this life no balance sha.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Brendaniel: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is very bad, from the guy that impregnated her first to the mother who also dumped her, there was a friend of mine who asked me if my girlfriend got pregnant for me what would I do, I said I would take responsibility for the baby even if I have to sell pure water to take care of the child, his response was he will never take responsibility except she aborts the baby, and I was like you will do this to an innocent child, he was like he doesn't care, so I'm not too surprised with some people doing this...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by visijo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmm

My Sunday plans 7a.m-10a.m 1st service, 10a.m-1a.m 2nd service,
1a.m-4p.m 3rd service
4p.m-8p.m 4th service
8p.m-4a.m tarry night

3 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by FastLane25(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
see pikin wey barren women dey pray for all these year..nah another woman dey dump her own for street.. this life no just balance
well I pray whosoever sees that child should take good care of it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'm more concerned about the father, was he aware of her pregnancy? What kind of 2 stupid individuals.... P2 was how much?

5 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by stainlink(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Barira kee u dia angry

So she even had a request to give concerning names.
Things can be difficult, but throwing your child away is way overboard.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by tillaman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
sad
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Whoever will raise the child should give her another name.

9 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Legalcriminal: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Werey even put Salamo. Wicked soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
The socioeconomic & paternity issues facing Nigerians cannot be over emphasized, The mother tried by not aborting or selling the baby like the boar people.
Time heals they say, with time the baby will be a great person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
arsenal444:
Meanwhile, some women don marry for many years but no child to call their own.... God knows Best
How is it her fault that they don't have a baby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
This life no balance and that is someone else prayer point

Crying day and night

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Oizee(f): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmmmm, no be only Barira na Barakat

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by HappyPagan: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
How much?
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by thatsleepboy1: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
The North
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by aminusodiq(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hausa English dey always gimme headache

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.