Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

People Don't Buy At First Because Of How Good Your Product Or Services Are, Pe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People Don't Buy At First Because Of How Good Your Product Or Services Are, Pe (147 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / People Don't Buy At First Because Of How Good Your Product Or Services Are, Pe / Buy At Wholesale Prices Clean UK/USA Laptops Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Don't Buy At First Because Of How Good Your Product Or Services Are, Pe by Alhadady: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Do you know people know what you do ?

They know that you are in so and so business

The same person that know what you do will pass jejely and pay some one else to do their job

and you will just be posting " patronize us " with sabby packaging this issue is not from village people.

People don't buy at first because of how good your product or services are,

people buy from the perception you create with your packaging.

They are watching and waiting till you change your logo, business card, flyers and graphics

then they will come, every one recognize and identify with good things

Now that you have already know the one big mistake that reduce your business sales

It is time to take action don't procrastinate .....there are many people selling what you are selling

Take action Now before they take away your customers

Don't ever said I don't warn you

YES.....I have said my own

Hope you get my message?

If you have any questions DM

I'm waiting for your response
Through � /+2349067097692

I'm Abdulwahab Al-hadady *(The Value Smith)*

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Organizations That Will Fund Your Business In Nigeria And Africa / Learn How To Make Brooches To Attach To Hats, Fascinators, Clothes And Much More / Aized Oil& Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.