Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Need A Professional Social Media Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Professional Social Media Manager (269 Views)

Professional Social Media Manager Available For Hire / Dear Business Owner, Hire A Social Media Manager Today. / Professional Social Media Marketer Wanted Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Social Media Manager by bros1234(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Do you understand social media management?

Do you have the ability to manage a Facebook page from scratch to thousands of engaged followers?

Do you understand Facebook terms and "stupidity" to avoid removing your page after it's growing?

If you're good with social media management and growth skills, then talk to me. You'll have the opportunity of working with me from the comfort of your home while earning reasonable additional income.

Note that even though I'll be discussing monthly allowance with you, I'll need results.

Shoot me a mail on 4xpnigeria2 @ gmail.com
Re: I Need A Professional Social Media Manager by ccjoe: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
bros1234:
Do you understand social media management?

Do you have the ability to manage a Facebook page from scratch to thousands of engaged followers?

Do you understand Facebook terms and "stupidity" to avoid removing your page after it's growing?

If you're good with social media management and growth skills, then talk to me. You'll have the opportunity of working with me from the comfort of your home while earning reasonable additional income.

Note that even though I'll be discussing monthly allowance with you, I'll need results.

Shoot me a mail on 4xpnigeria2 @ gmail.com
bros pls can u add me to the Kdp WhatsApp group? My no is 08062779246 thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Make 1000 Naira Everyday. / Instagram Account For Sale Over 1k Followers / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.