Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Professional Social Media Manager Available For Hire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Social Media Manager Available For Hire (212 Views)

Bet9ja Shop Manager Available / Bet9ja Shop Manager Available / Professional Social Media Marketer Wanted Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Social Media Manager Available For Hire by Nigerianquest: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm a Professional Social Media Manager. I can do the following:

• Draw up and implement social media strategies that'll align with business goals.

• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging contents daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).

• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.

• Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews.

• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.

• Stay up-to-date with current trends in social media, design tools, and applications.

• Increase loyal followers across social media channels.

• Analyse and report audience information and demographics, as well as the success of existing social media projects.

• Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers.

• Manage social media communications.

• Manage Inquiries and responses from followers across channels.

• Create and execute enthusiastic content calendars regularly for engagements.

• Manage social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and other relevant platforms.

• Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.

• Create dynamic written, graphics, and video content.

• Create contents that promote audience interaction, increases audience engagement across social media platforms.

• Combine social media management with large projects, events, and community engagement.

• Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.

• Generate leads and conversions across social media platforms.

If you need my services, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp/Call
Re: Professional Social Media Manager Available For Hire by Nigerianquest: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men. / How To Launch A Crowdfunding Platform Using The STO Software? / Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.