Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (142813 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Kenny242(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro I'm in KD too. Let's relate

Okay
My WhatsApp number is up
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Olawrites: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Could you send me your phone number or address? Or any means of connecting to you? smiley
Then you'd understand the consequences of defamation.

That nonsense allegation has been debunked countless times, and If you're man enough- only your phone number is enough to fish you out ; then you'd explain the meaning of this post when you spend a week at the police station.

I just went through your post - you're a troll, so I'd pass.

Sharap you're a notorious. Keep changing moniker. You do me shege that year chai

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Olawrites:

Sharap you're a notorious. Keep changing moniker. You do me shege that year chai
spot on.

You've got your contact information hands on.
Sweet.
Wait for it.
I'd post all eventuality here.

Imagine me having anything to do with someone with such shabby and embarrassing grammar and lexicon.
I'm coming for you.

Just wait. smiley
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Olawrites: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2023
OfficialDJ:
spot on.

Sweet.
Wait for it.

Imagine me having anything to do with someone with such shabby and embarrassing grammar and lexicon.
I'm coming for you.

Just wait. smiley

Keep fooling around kiddo.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mrcorrection: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2023
OfficialDJ:
spot on.

Sweet.
Wait for it.

I'm coming for you.

Just wait. smiley

Keep Shut he is right, you are very notorious in scamming, if I did not intervane you would have scam someone here yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by OfficialDJ: 6:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Keep Shut he is right, you are very notorious in scamming, if I did not intervane you would have scam someone here yesterday.
I've found something very interesting.
Stay tuned mister.

You'd know the internet is truly not anonymous.

I did a million naira giveaway last month in the business section, and I'd spend another million to fish you out.
Wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by paste007(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pls how did you successfully set up your tax info in upwork to get paid?
Kenny242:
Hi guys
This is my Upwork profile
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c168291ccb84fa25

I have been on Upwork since over a year now but haven't gotten any gig there, any advice?

I do:
Data analytics
Data entry
Technical writing
Bi

If you have any extra work you can recommend too.

Thanks
Cc qtguru

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Kenny242(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
paste007:
Pls how did you successfully set up your tax info in upwork to get paid?

Haven't done that.
But I think it was explained here earlier.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by TFeminist(f): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2023
AjalaDtraveller:

You know you really don't need to reply if you are not interested?!
wow, sorry if that hurt you
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by 3RNEST(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Upwork review needed

Whatsapp me if u offer such service.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
saparudeem:
Hello guys, im having trouble sending 10$ that i worked for from my upwork account to my local bank(access bank). Each time i try, i get a rejected withdrawal mail, claiming that the funds were rejected by my bank. please who else is experiencing this issue?
Were you successful with this? sending from Upwork to your access Dom account
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by glimpse(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Anyone here that makes use of phone to do Upwork jobs? Please I need your help. I don't have a laptop that can last(battery issue).

I want to do jobs that involves the use of phones

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by TreasureHunter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Codedboy95:
Just Joined upwork and having problem landing your first job? Read this small post i wrote on how to get your first gig on upwork

https://www.nairaland.com/5374190/guys-upwork-not-been-side#81730702

Ok
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by TreasureHunter(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Codedboy95:
This is true, I have a friend that averages $1.5k earnings per week working on WordPress Buddypress/buddyboss customization.

Is it only IT guys that can get gigs on these sites?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
EXCHANGE SERVICES ENTERPRISES

AVAILABLE TO BUY YOUR :

Payoneer Funds

Paypal Funds

Skrill Funds

Neteller Funds

Bitcoin, usdt and perfect money at good rate......instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services also available @attractive rate

Tell/Whatsapp: 08088759163.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
TreasureHunter:

Is it only IT guys that can get gigs on these sites?

No there's actually more gigs for non-IT than IT, the only thing is you just have to research, there is no 1 silver bullet gig, which is why freelancers spread themselves across 3 most likely to be prominent gigs.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Lol this Upwork sef, sometimes I wonder if the people who post jobs there are real people, you'd send proposals upon proposals and you never get feedback, it's as if there's no one on the platform, it's quite baffling.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Does anyone have cover letter templates for a virtual assistant, pls help.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by TreasureHunter(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
qtguru:

No there's actually more gigs for non-IT than IT, the only thing is you just have to research, there is no 1 silver bullet gig, which is why freelancers spread themselves across 3 most likely to be prominent gigs.

Ok thank you

Can you suggest the top 2 gigs that provide more opportunities for non-IT guys

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
TreasureHunter:

Ok thank you

Can you suggest the top 2 gigs that provide more opportunities for non-IT guys

You have to research it's relative, I could say Office Presentation and Administrative skills, there's a lot of niche skills. you have to research and learn one.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
dauntless15:
Lol this Upwork sef, sometimes I wonder if the people who post jobs there are real people, you'd send proposals upon proposals and you never get feedback, it's as if there's no one on the platform, it's quite baffling.
You just have to be persistent. I haven't gotten a job on the forum too but of recent I try to send proposals as much as I can. I have gotten some responses from clients but it never pulled through. I believe I definitely will get a Job on the site one day as long as I am persistent.

I have been applying what Qtguru said, go straight to the point and don't send proposals for jobs with a high number of proposals like 50.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
cc Pocohantas welcome back. please how much did you get the laptop power bank?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2023
chieni:

You just have to be persistent. I haven't gotten a job on the forum too but of recent I try to send proposals as much as I can. I have gotten some responses from clients but it never pulled through. I believe I definitely will get a Job on the site one day as long as I am persistent.

I have been applying what Qtguru said, go straight to the point and don't send proposals for jobs with a high number of proposals like 50.
What is your niche? I think we should network and learn from each other because once you get your first job and do it well, the rest is going to work itself out.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by fairytale(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
qtguru:
The outside communication is a problem, plus the fact you also sent them trails of communication outside Upworks, that's a major issur. I communicate with clients outside Upworks, but we don't type it in the chat, we do it outside upwork message.

Sorry about that

God abeg oo.

I just went through my conversations with my last client and due to the new addition fees for all contracts, the client ended the contract and dropped his email address in the chat for us to continue.

But that was since April. I hope one day they won't review it and ban my account cry
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by 3RNEST(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Djreloaded:
you can cut that $80 to $15.

Only the OGs know.
OGs knows indeed grin
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by 3RNEST(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
dauntless15:
India don cast Upwork for us baba...

I really don't do freelancing that much, I prefer doing my legit online Surveys than keep sending thousand of proposal no response..

I was thinking this upwork thread aim was for us to share Gigs here, if u have gigs from upwork or any freelancing sites we help each other then get some percentage.

Job of 100% u get share with someone on this thread and help them with 20%

Then share some LinkedIn jobs to those searching for remote jobs online.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 2:51am On Sep 17, 2023
3RNEST:

India don cast Upwork for us baba...

I really don't do freelancing that much, I prefer doing my legit online Surveys than keep sending thousand of proposal no response..

I was thinking this upwork thread aim was for us to share Gigs here, if u have gigs from upwork or any freelancing sites we help each other then get some percentage.

Job of 100% u get share with someone on this thread and help them with 20%

Then share some LinkedIn jobs to those searching for remote jobs online.
Honestly, I don tire too, all my efforts is just futile, na to rest find something else aside freelancing, those who are already doing well should continue, I just hope I find something consistent.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2023
dauntless15:
Honestly, I don tire too, all my efforts is just futile, na to rest find something else aside freelancing, those who are already doing well should continue, I just hope I find something consistent.

Upwork Hard pass Fiverr sef

Boss just join the 2, both upwork and Fiverr.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by 3RNEST(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2023
dauntless15:
Bro try survey na.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2023
3RNEST:

Bro try survey na.
I do surveys, but it's not consistent.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by 3RNEST(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2023
dauntless15:
I do surveys, but it's not consistent.
Which of them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (106) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.