Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave (1369 Views)

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 / Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
adadike:
[size=8pt][/size] the Mohammad, a true prophet of God? I think it's high time you stop deceiving people. For those that don't know , Mohammad is a confirmed occultist

I think you are very naïve and ignorant a religious bigot and an uncivilized person.

Be careful what you type

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by adadike(f): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I think you are very naïve and ignorant a religious bigot and an uncivilized person.

Be careful what you type
please stop deceiving people.
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
adadike:
please stop deceiving people.

Oh boy

Another one

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Valkrie: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
[left][/left]
GofuckYourself:

You are looking at it from a religious perspective.

Jesus isn't owned by the christians he is the son of God

The life the christians live is not what jesus taught them

The prophet mohammad (peace be upon him) was a true prophet of God

The life alot of muslims live was not what he taught them

You need to learn more so you can separate facts from fiction.

All religions are man made,hence biased and edited to suit a narrative

I am against all religions but speak the truth of life and death 100%

I don't do religion and Jesus christ is purely a religious entity no matter how you take it and look at it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son / Good People Are In Hell And Some Bad People In Heaven. / Thou Shalt Not Kill, Except If You Are Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.