Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again (1570 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Aliyos80(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
I was married 4yrs back without knowing the man is mentally ill, everything happened just in a rush from our first meeting to the marriage its self just happens in 2months time and we just meet once face to face, the 2nd was during wedding time (it's my qadr and I accept it wholeheartedly)
I was treated very badly by him I was beaten up many times he slap me in any misunderstanding I suffered alot in those 8months, before my parents got me separated from him after learning he is mentally unstable from his family, though he didn't divorce me untill after I spent another 8months in my parents house saying he loves me he will not divorce me, my uncle threaten him of going to court before he handed the divorce paper to me.
now I really want to get married, but am very afraid of been married again I use to feel why would I go back to that terrible life but deep down I feel I want my own home, my own family, I want to see my own children
how can I overcome this please
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Aliyos80:
I was married 4yrs back without knowing the man is mentally ill, everything happened just in a rush from our first meeting to the marriage its self just happens in 2months time and we just meet once face to face, the 2nd was during wedding time (it's my qadr and I accept it wholeheartedly)
I was treated very badly by him I was beaten up many times he slap me in any misunderstanding I suffered alot in those 8months, before my parents got me separated from him after learning he is mentally unstable from his family, though he didn't divorce me untill after I spent another 8months in my parents house saying he loves me he will not divorce me, my uncle threaten him of going to court before he handed the divorce paper to me.
now I really want to get married, but am very afraid of been married again I use to feel why would I go back to that terrible life but deep down I feel I want my own home, my own family, I want to see my own children
But you're male na

9 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by doggedfighter(f): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Was it gay marriage?

11 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by izzou(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:

But you're male na

grin grin
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by sherylbaky(f): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is it gay marriage?
grin
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Mindlog: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
OP forgot he is male, tales by moonlight gone wrong!. cheesy cheesy He may attempt to come up with the excuse that it is for a friend.

8 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lmao grin grin grin... everyone above has spoken for me. I wonder if the owner of NL tells people to be creating fake stories upandan 'cos this is getting outta hand.

4 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Jeon(f): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
But you're male na
lol

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Angelluvy(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Was almost taking this serious until I discovered it's a guy behind the story?

Lieing and scaming no dey tire una for this place?

Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by babatunji91185: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
:Is it gay marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Liposure: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
This time its about cøck and bull.
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Cholls(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:

But you're male na

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by criuze(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2021
And the sorry teller disappeared

4 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Fortissimo502: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2021
I've been saying that a lot of these so called hot topics on nairaland are mere concoctions.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by PinUp: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2021
I no fit laugh abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Aliyos80:

The fear is good, it would help you to be more cautious. undecided

Don't pray to 'overcome' the fear, get to the root cause and address it.

I like that you admitted that you did not know your husband before marrying him:

One of your take aways is 'you need to KNOW' your prospective husband.

Review why the marriage failed and it helps you determine what you don't want or can't tolerate in a husband. Also go on a journey of self-discovery to help you know what you want /what qualities of a man would complement you and be on the lookout for them.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by KingAlayinde(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Aliyos80:

U no plans this ya film well oo, wetin you wan gain self ? Sympathy or financial help? cos You're not a lady to ya profiles

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Bola146(f): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
I created a thread suggesting a mental health check before marriage but most people kicked against it. Now this.

Here:

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6364704/it-advisable-suggest-mental-health?">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6364704/it-advisable-suggest-mental-health?
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dude......are you G-A-Y?

1 Like

Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by Aliyos80(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
bukatyne:

The fear is good, it would help you to be more cautious. undecided

Don't pray to 'overcome' the fear, get to the root cause and address it.

I like that you admitted that you did not know your husband before marrying him:

One of your take aways is 'you need to KNOW' your prospective husband.

Review why the marriage failed and it helps you determine what you don't want or can't tolerate in a husband. Also go on a journey of self-discovery to help you know what you want /what qualities of a man would complement you and be on the lookout for them.

Thank you
Re: Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aliyos80:

The earlier you change your mindset the best for you

Start by having a boyfriend and watch the relationship blossom

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Inverter Ac And Low Voltage Ac Read More / Whats Your Ideal Marriage Ceremony Or Wedding Day? / What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.