Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake (28890 Views)

Nigerian Army Begins Recruitment For 82 Regular Recruit Intake / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by IgboWarlord(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
LadySarah:
Those who will apply are those already wanting to commit suicide but doesn't want their blood on their hands.

Lol,yea
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rugaria:
Advertising online to make it look like you are anyhow interested in spreading the intakes across the country? Go to the streets of Sokoto, Zaria and Kano as you normally do to raise the quantity you like from your almajiri hordes... How you guys think you can sustainably build a national institution on grand nepotism is what I struggle to comprehend..

No mind the foolish people. When have they advertised for Customs and the rest

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Rumor2ruth: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
[You'[color=#006600][/color]v said it all]Advertising online to make it look like you are anyhow interested in spreading the intakes across the country? Go to the streets of Sokoto, Zaria and Kano as you normally do to raise the quantity you like from your almajiri hordes... How you guys think you can sustainably build a national institution on grand nepotism is what I struggle to comprehend..[/quote]
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by tasalanoni(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Watch how the once craved pudding has become a lethal poison.
Before now, the Army used to be a property of the Nothingners which they had sole monopoly of. Insecurity has now changed the narrative and for the first in the history of this zoo, the Army is coming on its knees to get recruits.
Every sensible southerner should keep away and watch the owners of the zoo die from the poison others were never allowed to have a bite of.

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
But they just took some recruits last September
The army clearly are losing men

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by geemd434: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
dlaw70:
Food for Boko boys.

In another news.
Till date,I still don’t understand what Emefiele (governor of central bank) who is a Christian was doing in this picture .

Sorrow!!!
My brother the picture tell us that christains in politics are cowards they lack balls. Eg emefiele . osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by alpamo6: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
� � � � � � � � � � �
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by geemd434: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
If you are southerner or Northern Christian, you are on your own, if you did not hear directly from God that you should join, I mean the type of hearing that Samuel heard in the Bible, na beg I dey take beg you, no join...

Lol. As in. The kind of asking Eli if na him dey call or na God.
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Glycosunde: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Looking for who to sacrifice on the battlefield alter of Boko Haram, thanks but no thanks. Wetin do custom or CBN recruitments, una nor dey advertise those ones abi we Nigerians nor dey worthy for those positions except una heartless fooolani terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Lamasta(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Training @ Falgore sambisa forest?? Obara Jesus I dodge am..
Obara kee you dia grin
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Jack005(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Suicide mission!
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by four44: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
RIP In advance to those that will apply

1 Like

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by nairalandankrah: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lamasta:
Obara kee you dia grin
;Dsame to you my brother grin
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by four44: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
dlaw70:
Food for Boko boys.

In another news.
Till date,I still don’t understand what Emefiele (governor of central bank) who is a Christian was doing in this picture .

Sorrow!!!
Emefiele is one of those stupi.d southerners that believe patriotism to Nigeria mean loyalty to president

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Heineken(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thunder fire this country. There's no hope here
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Gofwane(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
God forbid. I rather join Amotekun or ESN than join these Mofos. Bunch of unprofessional Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Ohizfly(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
I plan to do some volunteering this year. If you know any volunteering organization or any organization that needs a volunteer in Ibadan, please contact me. Thanks.
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by favour32(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pro North everything.
Nigeria will remain stagnant as one side decides to colonize the other.
No advance country does that....only Nigeria.
Restructure the country,stop the stone age nomadic culture of cattle breeding and embrace ranching as it is done in normal countries.
If everything is not balanced, Nigeria will remain stagnated.....nor be curse na facts!
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Bahamas95(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Only a fool will sacrifice his life for a useless country like Nigeria.

"I would rather kill myself than commit suicide"

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by EbukaHades10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
banmee:

I really don't get it. It doesn't matter which country you reside in but the way the Air Force is treated is so different than they do other arms. Joining the Air Force arm is like joining a prestigious club but joining the Army is like being initiated into an area boys club.
NAF, Nigerian Armed Forces.

Either way, this one is not for me
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by futurerex: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
dlaw70:
Food for Boko boys.

In another news.

Sorrow!!!
ass kissing

1 Like

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by nelsonebby(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
I will join if I am going to serve in South Nigeria grin

I don't trust the North with my life. The army is filled with untrustworthy Northerners

1 Like

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by donMIG(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
In Nigeria I will never apply!
Look how they die like pigs in the northeast... The annoying thing is that the govt n the generals have their hands again d with the bloods of these innocent troopers
I acknowledge that they r doing a good job... But this isn't sumtin I will dive into even if captain I go enta as

God have mercy on this country

1 Like

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by barnny(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
This recruitment is too early abeg. Ah ha.. I was part of the 80RRI for this previous candidates that was shortlisted last December but I declined. Why the early recruitment? I'm very sure they are all still in Depo right now. Those people are really looking for people to sacrifice indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by LordofNaija: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
barnny:
This recruitment is too early abeg. Ah ha.. I was part of the 80RRI for this previous candidates that was shortlisted last December but I declined. Why the early recruitment? I'm very sure they are all still in Depo right now. Those people are really looking for people to sacrifice indeed. undecided
Kweke
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Pickieox(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Na Fulani go plenty for there...oya start arguing with your phone grin grin grin
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by God1stson(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
singwa:
Looking for young people to sacrifice.

U got me laughing hard but na true
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Angelacruz: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nonsense
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by VanBommel(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
God forbid
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
They want to replace those they said have paid the supreme sacrifice. This is an application to pay the supreme sacrifice. You can register if you want to apply angry

1 Like

Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by mni7: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
capitalzero:
Death sentence. If you want to join army, do so as officers. Recruits are human suya for bandits.

a question, do officers make a comfortable living
Re: 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake by Thomanad(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
GreatResearcher:
NAF or nothing. Happy Val fellas.
Are you a NAF pers, or aspiring?
Cos I see that you post stuffs about the NAF on a regular basis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / 2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / UBA Is Accepting CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.