Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Can $50,000 Be Good To Run A Fast Food Business Like KFC Standard In Rwanda? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can $50,000 Be Good To Run A Fast Food Business Like KFC Standard In Rwanda? (266 Views)

Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can $50,000 Be Good To Run A Fast Food Business Like KFC Standard In Rwanda? by Whytelyon(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2021
The subject refers,
I want to start small, but I would like to know, can it be okay to run that sort of business with that amount of money in Kigali?
Re: Can $50,000 Be Good To Run A Fast Food Business Like KFC Standard In Rwanda? by Farolo: 8:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Whytelyon:
The subject refers,
I want to start small, but I would like to know, can it be okay to run that sort of business with that amount of money in Kigali?

Before you come online to seek ideas, have you tried finding out the cost of the KFC franchise?
Re: Can $50,000 Be Good To Run A Fast Food Business Like KFC Standard In Rwanda? by Whytelyon(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Farolo:

Before you come online to seek ideas, have you tried finding out the cost of the KFC franchise?

I checked, i am not franchising , I want to start a Brand sur. grin

(1) (Reply)

This Kenyan Lady Has A Startup That Recycles Plastic Waste Into Bricks / Design Professional Book Cover Or Ebook Cover / How To Make Money Selling Other People's Products On Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.