Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban (18124 Views)

Nigeria SEC Seek To Raise Cryptocurrency Exchange Registration Fee / Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting / SEC To Regulate Crypto Assets And Blockchain-related Activities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by Mana1227: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don't think this news is true Sha, what I know is that the senate which most of them are into crypto sent a committee to investigate and know the way forward
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by AntiNigerian: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
davien:
send your btc to 1xbet, cash out in naira.
no try am o, them run my guy street. This guy transferred BTC worth 39k naira and saw only 21k in 1xbet account

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by shevy878: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Johnnyessence:
yes, it's the level of our education that makes us to reached that peak. Some northerners are investing in bitcoin but not much. Just minute northerners that are educated.

That's why the buhari led FG envy us in the South
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
AntiNigerian:
no try am o, them run my guy street. This guy transferred BTC worth 39k naira and saw only 21k in 1xbet account
i have 1xbet acct in case somebody need and am trustworthy, just give me my percentage.
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by CaptMG: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Basher8583:

Crypto is not banned. What CBN said was that crypto should remain independent and as such no bank should serve as a repository for Thier deposits.

So you want to buy bitcoin pay cash. You cannot transfer. You want to sell bitcoin accept cash. No trasfers. My advise tobyou is to better trust who you are doing biz with. No bank will help you recover any lost funds as this result
So who are the trustworthy pple to do business with
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by davien(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
AntiNigerian:
no try am o, them run my guy street. This guy transferred BTC worth 39k naira an7d saw only 21k in 1xbet account
Damn, saw the suggestion on Twitter, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32am On Feb 15, 2021
shevy878:

That's why the buhari led FG envy us in the South
yes.
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by mildflame: 3:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Basher8583:

Do you really know and understand the definition of anonymous?

most of you don't even know what cryptocurrency is all about. you just like making noise up and down just for the sake of opposing the government.

See this one talking about BVN.

Olodo
. The account Interpol in Dubai discovered what has become of it?
Ever heard of the FBI complaining of anonymousity? Do you know the number of people that are serving terms in Cryptos related crimes most of them executives?
Mister man keep quiet and stop disgracing yourselves just like the CBN boss that moghulu had to school
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by o42austino(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
Abeg make them do fast bring back crypto abeg.

Please who wants to see xrp(ripple) coin?? I want to buy.
I think naira2usd sells ripples, u can transfer the money to them using no cryptocurrency related word, they will send d ripple to the wallet address u provided, I bought bitcoin from them yesterday which I used in buying KIN.
I just confirmed they sell Ripple, it's a 9ja exchange that I have been using for all my cryptocurrency, use this link to register https://naira2usd.com/register/11158

pls read their instructions very well and follow it.
Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by yom2(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2021
beehivedata:
Putting the Cart before the horse. Wanting to regulate after Banning. Stupid people. As if it can even be regulated. Ignoramuses.
anything not regulated will eventually end up like MMM. Even d almighty sun and the moon is being regulated by God in heaven that's d reason for d order and sanity and no chaos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban by toscodet(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
ESPN PROJECT.
If u can work or invest for just two years and earn 57m within dis two years, please send interested to this email: toscodet@yahoo.com.just for serious people please.please don't doubt this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common / FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.