Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

NYSC Redeployment Concerns - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment Concerns (378 Views)

NYSC REDEPLOYMENT | Full Guide / Nysc Redeployment To Lagos / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment Concerns by Emmanue2020(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2021
please, I'm from Rivers State, I'm currently undergoing a pipeline welding skills, I want to use this 1 year to gather lots of skills. but I can only do that if I'm in Rivers State. please how do I go about this please, I don't want to teach in a school, I don't want to leave my state of origin. and I want to redeploy back to my state of origin, please how do I go about this. will nysc accept any request letter from any firm or company? or must it be a known company? and if I'm redeploy back to my State of origin what happens in the area of clearance? will nysc be coming to monitor you?

(1) (Reply)

If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now / Nigerians React To DG Plans To Mobilise Corp Members For War / Freelancing Corpers In Ile-ife, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.