Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) (45503 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How do you think he would hold the gun with your proposal? grin

The hands is coming outter his ribs....look at the picture sir! angry
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by AtanleyPA: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
YourMajesty:
Fulani herdsmen are scoring hatricks upon hatricks in the SW, instead of this HIV candidate to help his region with that p
revolver, he say nah fucck dey hungry am.

See where Ashawo Toto don land am.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by zjescomltd(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
konji wan kill the ogbeni
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:
Who the fucck gave that niggga that revolver?
If you don't have money do soappy all cum na cum

As in, the thing cleannn die
Na mumu be the person wey give am gun hold

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Boxer007:

The hands is coming outter his ribs....look at the picture sir! angry

Lol, you came to tickle me with this one
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
First Turning by your right along adeniran ogunsanya, the kind runs girls that stays dere ehh. very early in the morning eh, Ahh nawa o. cry
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by arsenal33: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru1:
The so-called Nigerian security agents are bunch of fools. You arrested a person with a mere six-shooter and allowed Fulani herdsmen with AK-47, a weapon which can sack Nigeria, to roam around freely. What a country.
so they shouldn't arrest this one?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

I don't blame the man I blame the gun..gun has power

Naturally you wouldn't blame him for pulling a gun on a sex worker in order to forcefully have sex with her. The gun is to blame --an inanimate object.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by lastchild: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Chai, this revolver is attractive, reminds me of my unical days, aroo bastards suffered alot of bullet wounds I swear
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by mkoabiola: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is a boy not a man
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Longman8: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
If u can't do the time,don't commit the crime.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by ForexSignal(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jackmj:

Teach me forex na
are you sure?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Greenback: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hiv idiot.
Just see human being,what an eyesore
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by izubext007: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
bros which trading be this wey u upload
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:
Who the fucck gave that niggga that revolver?
If you don't have money do soappy all cum na cum
bro i am also a lover of forex trade and cryptocurrency but it seems they are some how difficult for me to easily assimilate.i would be much happier if you can put me through.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by winner37(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
this boy funny , as am viewing him could he has a serious sex rounds that last for one hour ?when last did he eat , I can count all his ribs
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
U get gun of all the things u fit use am do, u carry am go to rape ashawo... Dz mumu level don pass becareful
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by ForexSignal(f): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
ahjerryboy1:
bro i am also a lover of forex trade and cryptocurrency but it seems they are some how difficult for me to easily assimilate.i would be much happier if you can put me through.
ok so send me an email then
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why would they tire his hand this way?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Chaiiiiii
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Tywo2018: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pistol fine pass the guy.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by shiwex: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerian police should stop tying up arrested people like this, This is banned under UN.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
div111:
new meme grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Chai I'm seeing feeling of remorse written over this guy. Women won't ever stop putting men in trouble using that bottomless pit in between their legsundecided
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
So police don dey tie criminals okporoko tieing like Delta vigilantes. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by jacoik(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Thanks Nigeria police for rescuing one of our essential workers.

God bless all essential workers!
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense ooooo. Omo I don die here. u say ashi be essential worker ?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by dgreatman007: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
No be fault, the man want to do Valentine ni ooo.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru1:
The so-called Nigerian security agents are bunch of fools. You arrested a person with a mere six-shooter and allowed Fulani herdsmen with AK-47, a weapon which can sack Nigeria, to roam around freely. What a country.
so what's your point now ehhhhhh. na you get the gun ?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Addy003(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
We need to press Nigerian's reset button. Thzt country is completely bleeped right now. Ffs this government needs to get out
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bad market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.