Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) (45510 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by RICHSATAN: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
damn that is a good amour u got there kid cool
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by olatuns2017: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru1:
The so-called Nigerian security agents are bunch of fools. You arrested a person with a mere six-shooter and allowed Fulani herdsmen with AK-47, a weapon which can sack Nigeria, to roam around freely. What a country.

Oloribu Ni O...

They should have allowed him killed the girl because Fulani carried AK-47...

You smoke too much Igbo...you can't reason straight
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I see a lil bit of Remorse on that Hungry Looking Face with that his yeye wasted Lips grin grin

What happened to his hands, Nigerian police don transferred their Frustration on this one. grin grin

it was tied (his hands) that's how they tie it, like they do to the wings of a chicken. The guy is in severe pains believe me grin
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
This one Na village people hand work.

How u want take carry gun go fvck for ashawo house and believe say u go fvck finish and go like that?

U no get sense ni?

Sorry, I don forget say na village people finish ur work.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by McLizbae: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
I just need one of this smooth pistol to call mine. Well God on our side killer herdsmens got nothing on us. Amen!
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Did they tie dat guy to the
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Did they tie dat guy to d chair or sth
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by boogie2: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians will change, one-day

I believe that if nigeria does not make it in my own generation, it would get it right in the future.

Our life span is just 80years, Nigeria is not flesh and blood, Nigeria can exist for millennium. It is not a must that all the changes must happen in this my present lifetime.

Why do I even want Nigeria to be great? What would it add to my pocket. The Nigeria that soldiers fight for today, may not even exist centuries from now. Then they would have died in vain.

Countries that exist today may not exist tommorow, USA may even be no more, Where is USSR today?

Just take life easy and contemplate on life sometimes

, Africa that has been written off may become world leader tommorow, so just don't sweat it.

Mehn you are wise!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru1:
The so-called Nigerian security agents are bunch of fools. You arrested a person with a mere six-shooter and allowed Fulani herdsmen with AK-47, a weapon which can sack Nigeria, to roam around freely. What a country.
U think?the revolver is more deadly cos it can be concealed.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Jackmj(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:
are you sure?
Yes I'm serious
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by hstar: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omo, this guy don suffer for nairalanders hand o on the first page

Chai, com see insult
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by hstar: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
lexy2014:

U can see how clean d revolver is. Firearms are carelessly flying around like pure water in Nigeria
Forget, he fit be cultist
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Duru1:

This fool is cursed. First of all, you should commend the police for a job well done.

Other criminals use their guns to steal money, the foolish Arinola wanted to get pvssy by forcing the olosho with a gun.

People like this don’t go far life.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Edipet(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
see English rod,..so clean
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by hstar: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
catice:
I like this handgun! So cute. Shots from this aren't usually fatal, unless its very close range. Where this hungry-looking man take see money buy this gun?
Na cultist him go be

Where him wan see money buy gun?

Person wey even wan steal sexual intercourse from olosho
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
There's no such thing as a s** worker. Stop using that phrase. It's sick and disgusting. They are being victimized and/or they are dehumanizing themselves.

The sexual exploitation of women is an atrocity and a disease in society. That includes films.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
hstar:

Forget, he fit be cultist

Does that negate d fact that firearms are flying around freely in Nigeria?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by hstar: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Does that negate d fact that firearms are flying around freely in Nigeria?
No of course

U are right on this
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by IBRAHEEM8(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Thanks Nigeria police for rescuing one of our essential workers.

God bless all essential workers!

ESSENTIAL?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
So upon all this happening in SW ,
What this one is after is pussy to the extend of pulling a gun? SMH.
why didn't u enter bush and fight armed herdsmen foolish boy.

If yoruba leaders dont curb the rate of increasing crime in the land they gona have a messed up future yoruba generation
Lol na Hausa people be there problem fools

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bouz:
First Turning by your right along adeniran ogunsanya, the kind runs girls that stays dere ehh. very early in the morning eh, Ahh nawa o. cry
Are they cheap so that I can get one
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Drinokrane:
Police in Lagos have arrested a man in Surulere area for harassing a sex worker with a gun, Igbere TV reports.

A statement posted to Twitter by the Rapid Response Squad on Sunday night said the suspect Peter Arinola attempted to force the woman to agree to his terms.

It was gathered, according to the police, that Mr Arinola used to keep the gun for an unnamed suspected armed robber.

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1361048288485588995?s=19

It further said the commissioner of police Hakeem Odumosu had ordered that the owner of the pistol and suspected armed robber, who is at large, be apprehended and brought to book.

why dem come tie am like goat?
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Drinokrane:
Police in Lagos have arrested a man in Surulere area for harassing a sex worker with a gun, Igbere TV reports.

A statement posted to Twitter by the Rapid Response Squad on Sunday night said the suspect Peter Arinola attempted to force the woman to agree to his terms.

It was gathered, according to the police, that Mr Arinola used to keep the gun for an unnamed suspected armed robber.

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1361048288485588995?s=19

It further said the commissioner of police Hakeem Odumosu had ordered that the owner of the pistol and suspected armed robber, who is at large, be apprehended and brought to book.
all these because of fuc.k
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol na Hausa people be there problem fools

They are their own problem
Confused people there is difference between Hausa selling his foodstuffs and armed fulani herdsmen in the bush

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Royalty5(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
ForexSignal:
are you sure?

Please Sir I need Signals
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

They are their own problem
Confused people there is difference between Hausa selling his foodstuffs and armed fulani herdsmen in the bush
They there not enter the bush cowards they know now, na to show muscles on innocent citizens in the town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Oduduwaboy1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
The gun look new sha
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Tvoice: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
If I be police sha hmmmm , e get the way ur face go take strong or ugly , I must arrest u , did wan face na crime crime I just dey see ..
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by britiko: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
sonofElElyon:
he was "elbow cuffed", with his top probably.. that alone is torturous..

Very painful. Wondering if its enough to cut off blood supply to the hands if prolonged and lead to amputation.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by frankoben(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2021
You want to rape olosho at gun point, monumental shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.