Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? (54329 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by NoToPile: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

Many things involved. The money he sends will reduce because he now has a family. But his siblings might not be able to deal with that. They will see her as a leech/ intruder that has come to reduce their ration.

Recently, I was under fire from my husband's brother because my husband wasn't supposedly sending money as they wanted. He sent me voice notes with unprintable words. I ignored all but kept it for future reference. He went as far as threatening our child.

Eventually, they realized that my husband was actually sending money but their mum wasn't declaring everything. But she kept quiet and allowed them blame me.

As long as the family depends on the man, there will always be problems with the wife. It is how to deal with the problems that we have to face.

But why not talk to the person sending the money? Why do In-laws always blame the wife.

If he had done that he would have found out that money was sent.
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by ImaIma1(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
NoToPile:

But why not talk to the person sending the money? Why do In-laws always blame the wife.

If he had done that he would have found out that money was sent.

He was talking to my husband and sending him threats and insults and my husband blocked him. When money is involved, not everyone can think straight.

So when he couldn't reach my husband, he vented on my own WhatsApp.

My husband was so upset that he told me to block him but I did not.
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by NoToPile: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

He was talking to my husband and sending him threats and insults and my husband blocked him. When money is involved, not everyone can think straight.

So when he couldn't reach my husband, he vented on my own WhatsApp.

My husband was so upset that he told me to block him but I did not.

It is well .
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by ImaIma1(f): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
NoToPile:

It is well .

And someone will expect me to allow that kind brother inlaw stay in my home because he is my husband's family. I would rather carry our child and leave and come back when he is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
In 2021 people are still threatening fire and brimstone because of pot and kitchen like it's some political office grin grin grin when there mates are achieving milestones and making it big in life.
Indeed women do not belong to the kitchen and oza room. God forbid this kind of wife o. Poverty don Bleep with some people brain.

Tueeeh!
Spits*
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Even me that's the husband can't throw my sibling out by myself, talk more of my wife cheesy . If he or she Bleep up na to call am to order like an adult.
All this woke generation, una dey kraze grin

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by NikAustine: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
NovusHomo:

Report who to who?. You mean to tell me that some folks still live a kind of life where women are treated like property?. Sorry, we don't do that in my own family. Some fools tried it but they were cut to size. Guess what, its always the never-do-well members of the family who try it. They all need to get a life.
Your family, not others people family. in others people family, they still do that alot.
Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by Jsaviour(f): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Do you know if he reports this to the family especially the mother, it will make the wife become an enemy to the family? The mother and possibly his siblings will make it their point to end that marriage. And you know the way a Son takes his mother, she comes first before his wife.

Only jobless people carry another man's family on top their head. If one is busy with his life, he or she (be it mother, brother or sister) won't have time to carry their brothers marriage or house on top their head.
You go fear report card

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by budaatum: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by QuinModah(f): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.