Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (54329 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by IBenardoo(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2022
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19

292 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Islandlady(f): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
So funny grin grin
Serves him right...I like that woman, I hope other women learn this new techniques!

We have to be crazy and do out of the extraordinary to cure some addicts
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 frontpage worthy

231 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by eazyduzit: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Very funny grin grin grin grin
Indeed, she's a good wife.

244 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Temmylee01(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Rastaramsey(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Mhen this is so hilarious grin grin

The wife took it a little far kiss

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Jubal01: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Ingenuity! A woman makes or mars her home. Thank God she made hers!

176 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Medianna(f): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
I've not entered a mortuary before.. But I thought its cold all this while

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by opera1(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Not all........ As there are several ways to preserve a fish.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by liftedud(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Make Una no dey do like so na

Which kin thing be that

Small drinking she dey show her self

Dere is God oooo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by eddynaira125: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2022
The woman need one cold bottle of malt

What a brave move

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to the woman, but a spirit from on high

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Prettygirl200(f): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen this is so hilarious grin grin

The wife took it a little far :-*
if reverse was the case, would u have have endured what she endured, shey you would have chased her to her Father's house?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Stallionhorse: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2022
That mans reason for drinking is that her married the wrong woman, and drinking is his only way out.. She has shown him his obvious end if he doesn't divorce her..

13 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by effort1: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
if reverse was the case, would u have have endured what she endured, shey you would have chased her to her Father's house?

If you are a drunk and your husband deposits you in the mortuary, won't you call him a monster and divorce him?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by helinues: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Like husband, like wife

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Prettygirl200(f): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2022
effort1:

If you are a drunk and your husband deposits you in the mortuary, won't you call him a monster and divorce him?
is thesame thing am asking u, if reverse was the case, would u have endured what that woman endured?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by akosy(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
I'll add this wisdom to my archives. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by effort1: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
is thesame thing am asking u, if reverse was the case, would u have endured what that woman endured?

You aren't getting it.

The problem can be handled in a man but not in a woman.

So, best option is to leave the woman since she's too heady and manipulative to take correction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by TheWolfen(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Nawa o.
Women make no get time for any yeyerities

This woman like am o cheesy
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by nairaman66(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Old story.. maybe 20-25 years ago!!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Mummytoo: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Some men are like that
- they loss job #drinking
- they get promoted #drinking
-they get angry #drinking

Some are sooo addicted
She must have talked to him severally before taking that action

8 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Venymen(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Op am not sure u have been to the morgue bf,no morgue attendant or supervisor will allow u keep the leaving with the dead ,u really got some mumu to believe this superstory

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Medianna(f): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2022
opera1:

Not all........ As there are several ways to preserve a fish.

Oh I see thanks
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Venymen(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
so u believe this superstory,do u know a mortuary can be sued for that,?? No mortician will try this

10 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Prettygirl200(f): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Venymen:
so u believe this superstory,do u know a mortuary can be sued for that,?? No mortician will try this
Sued Really? Meaning the story is fake?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
inner part and some parts are cold (mostly meant for rich men corpses)
outer part na only AC (for standard ones) and embalmed dead bodies piled up and laid dried up like stock fish.
garmalin 20 a chemical used to preserve dead body will make sure no house fly will even come close.
the only thing that smells in the mortuary is the chemical used to preserve corpses.

33 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Venymen:
Op am not sure u have been to the morgue bf,no morgue attendant or supervisor will allow u keep the leaving with the dead ,u really got some mumu to believe this superstory
it's possible but might be outside the compound where there are fresh dead bodies.
I don't think anybody can sleep inside mortuary because it's just a matter of minutes before the chemicals (garmalin 20) will choke you.
that chemical behave like tear gas

I've been to mortuary several times to know everything about it and embalming.

20 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Medianna(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
inner part and some parts are cold (mostly meant for rich men corpses)
outer part na only AC (for standard ones) and embalmed dead bodies piled up and laid dried up like stock fish.
garmalin 20 a chemical used to preserve dead body will make sure no house fly will even come close.
the only thing that smells in the mortuary is the chemical used to preserve corpses.
Woaw.
I never knew corpses get dried up..
This is serious.
So how will one recognise the corp He/she will claim.if its dried?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Agricmoney(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2022
funny. I wonder what would have gone through his mind the moment the mortuary attendant said he should continue staying there with his friends .

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by JovialJune(f): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Stallionhorse:
That mans reason for drinking is that her married the wrong woman, and drinking is his only way out.. She has shown him his obvious end if he doesn't divorce her..
[/s]

Get everlasting sense, it's free.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Topmaike007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by draco21: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.