Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone (67035 Views)

Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Court Sentence Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Death For Killing Jumia Delivery Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by espn(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
I read b4 I made a comment...stupid space bookers always read before showing ur stupidity...
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by DropsMic(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good riddance
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by futurerex: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Justice at last

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by specialmati(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed the heart of man
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by uBuNiT: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
awaiting execution till 2033
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by wizzypablo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
this world is full of evil men
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by VictorUSA(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
He's lucky that he knows when he'll die.He have the chances to confess his sins b4 dying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by armstin: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
What about the lady ?
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abeg make Dem kill Dem quick. I remember this case o
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by hardbody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
good one but the judgment delayed sha!

The wheel of justice grinds slowly but surely. It is not always that justice delayed amounts to justice denied.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by majamajic(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
The girlfriend later got pregnant for another man and move on with her life , meanwhile the phone was to impress her girlfriend who was at the crime spot

Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Hotzone(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
That’s what any broke yahoo criminal can do if the opportunity presents itself. Heartless set of generation that loves money but lacks initiative.

Our youths can blame the government while reaping people of their daily, monthly, annual and life savings including their lives!!!

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Angelacruz: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
True true bros
fuckingAyaya:
you killed someone because of iphone7 ,bros iphone13 is out already.
Nb:don't be moved by material things

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
armstin:
What about the lady ?
na olosho on duty. Wrong place at wrong time. Dem free am

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by funshint(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
But on what ground were the other accomplices released? Sometimes it take more than one to commit such crimes. You don't just understand the justice system sometimes. And why are female accomplices always released in murder cases like this?! This same thing they did at that Delta ritual killing case years back. I try everyday to erase the gory confession of those murderers from my memory. The girl among them was quickly released without any further prosecution. But we all know that female accomplices sometimes are very active participants in crimes like this. Justice must be served to the last letter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by JuIiusmalema: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
majamajic:
The girlfriend later got pregnant for another man and move on with her life , meanwhile the phone was to impress her girlfriend who was at the crime spot

Life goes on
how did you know this?
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by majamajic(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
how did you know this?

Know what , the news was all over or can't u see her in the pics ?

She was released

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by JuIiusmalema: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
majamajic:

Know what , the news was all over or can't u see her in the pics ?
she lanky come ugly join
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Golan007: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
He's lucky that he knows when he'll die.He have the chances to confess his sins b4 dying!

Confess what?

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by JessetariahMD(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Joker
the first and only guy way rass me for Bori
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by sylve11: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
long over due.............. cool
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by majamajic(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
she lanky come ugly join

She is not ugly , she was under pressure

Then I saw her normal pics on Facebook with the guy
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by NiklauseFred(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
ELgordo:
Wow I remember this story that year

This pic wey you put sha.
Baba you dey pass silent message ? grin
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by toprealman: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
good one but the judgment delayed sha!
#WhereIsKidnapperEvans
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by alizma: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
yinkus6750:
I remembered the case very well.
Since 2017?
Four years gone by.
What is the prosecution and defence dragging since?
At times instant jungle justice is better off.
May he rot in hell.
Don't be surprised that this judgement will be appealed and that may take another two to 4years
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
The girl and the other guy, who were accomplices, should be given prison terms to serve. This judgment is not complete, or have the judges been bribed? sad
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by DarkJeddi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
moscobabs:
They sentenced only one our of the 3 or what? What about the other 2?
Obviously,they are not guilty.. shocked
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by tianshie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
I've been wondering about this case. Thank God.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by mbhs139(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
yinkus6750:
Since 2017?
Four years gone by.
May he rot in hell.

If you say instant jungle justice, what do you make of the other guy that was discharged and acquitted by the court of the charges, don't you think he would've been wrongly killed? Use your sense next time when commenting. Don't forget it at home.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by clint16(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Damn nigga
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by LikeAking: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
ForeThinker:
WAHALA be like...

Machine + Machine + Machine.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by KingMack(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
yinkus6750:
Since 2017?
Four years gone by.
May he rot in hell.

That's if this yeye country we deygo show us say Dem kill am

I've seen cases where condemned criminals are bailed and ask their relatives to travel out the person for good angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.