Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone (67033 Views)

Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Court Sentence Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Death For Killing Jumia Delivery Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by moneyissweet(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
They are from ogoni

pazienza:
Which one is "Rivers man" grin

These minorities sef. Doesn't his ethnic group have a name?

Rivers man indeed. What about Ocean man? grin Streams man? grin

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Comedian2019: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
good one but the judgment delayed sha!
Capital offense is not easy to establish.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by ugodson(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
dollytino4real:

Justice delayed is not justice denied[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Pharaohny: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
A
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by 99thEnemy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
pazienza:

SeaMan grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by ipobarethieves: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
sadSee her pimple breast sad. Baztardz sad angry sad.Still remember the worthless CRIMINALS like yesterday sad.Hang him now angry
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Pharaohny: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Rivers
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by pushy8: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
I watched the video of this case recently. I recall the second man crying that he knew nothing about it, and he only came visiting because he wanted to remove a tattoo he did for the first person. He said he graduated and since no job, was drawing tattoos for people to support his mother and younger ones..glad to know he was discharged and acquitted. Four years wasted, just for being at the wrong place. Sad. But where is the lady arrested along side the duo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUybOS7JX0k

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Make dem donate him parts to hospitals
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by PROPHETmichael: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Iphone that came out in 2017 was IPhone 8, Looking at it now, was it worth it considering the fact that 12 different models of IPhones has been released after Iphone 8? If someone dash him that iPhone 8 now he will reject why because there are better and advanced models.

As I'm typing this, someone somewhere in the North, West, East and South of Nigeria is planning to kill someone because of IPhone 12...Oh Nigerian youths, is it really worth it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by dododawa1: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
some people are just BUHARI (wicked)
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Chibu5050(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
[seequote author=Dpharisee post=99104498]The governor should sign the death warrants.
They killed a man hustling to take care of his family because of iPhone 7, today iPhone 7 is outdated and we have had iPhone 8, 9, 10, 11, 11 pro, 11 Pro Max all outdated and iPhone 12 was released last month.

I wonder how those criminals who pushed people out of vehicles because of Nokia 3310 years back will feel today when we have Android and Apple phones with various apps.
Don't kill yourself or another person over any luxury as everything is transient in life and like Ayi Kwei Armah said in his book 'the beautiful ones are not yet born'[/quote]

It is Ayi Kwei Armah not Ola Rotimi. Ola Rotimi wrote "Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again."

Nice submission. Stay in the light.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by britiko: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Esseite:
How much is the iPhone 7 now?.. but here you are, about to be hanged for less than 80k.

That is it o. Self control and contentment is very important.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by gurunlocker: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
The iPhone they killed the man for 4 years ago is now old!
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by kingxsamz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lol, I remember this news. So it's been 4years now?
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Clinghton: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
I didn't expect less when I saw that they were from, OBI AKPOR community.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Gee64: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
How can man be so wicked?

Well, the present day Nigerian youths have failed us.

Too desperately violent!

Why now, take am easy!

Una don give una country bad name oh.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by DedeNkem: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
yinkus6750:
I remembered the case very well.
Since 2017?
Four years gone by.
What is the prosecution and defence dragging since?
At times instant jungle justice is better off.
May he rot in hell.

If you knew how the Court works, you won't make that comment.

Although, a Nigerian Court is nothing to write home about! If that's what you mean, then you're right.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by jchioma: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rareoil:
They deserve what they got

That is really good news, however, I am not happy that only one of them was eventually convicted. That is injustice. Perhaps, the learned judge had his reasons.

The accused who has been on trial since 2017 alongside alongside one Excel Naabee.

However, Nabee was acquitted and discharged by Justice Chigozie Igwe.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by pikechukwu6(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
They should show when serve to the death rim so others will see its for real not jokes
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Sniper101(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Clinghton:
I didn't expect less when I saw that they were from, OBI AKPOR community.

Swine!

Is Ogoni in OBIO AKPOR community

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2021
mbhs139:

If you say instant jungle justice, what do you make of the other guy that was discharged and acquitted by the court of the charges, don't you think he would've been wrongly killed? Use your sense next time when commenting. Don't forget it at home.
so because he was acquitted by the court makes him innocent Werey!
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by TheMostComplex1: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Good justice has been served. Wicked boy
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by RX480(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2021
pazienza:

If you can't recognise his ethnic from his name then you know nothing about Rivers and the south-south in general.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Lightorder: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2021
pazienza:

does your comment portray you a responsible fellow For the creatures who gave you likes, I have nothing to describe them with

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Mhimi007(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2021
dollytino4real:
is better than judgment denied
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by danthamccoy(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
so because he was acquitted by the court makes him innocent Werey!
The irony of you calling anybody werey. You think a bloodthirsty mob is a better judge of innocence than a law court? That's why Nigeria is still stuck in the dark ages, with the likes of you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Litmus: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Iphone that came out in 2017 was IPhone 8, Looking at it now, was it worth it considering the fact that 12 different models of IPhones has been released after Iphone 8? If someone dash him that iPhone 8 now he will reject why because there are better and advanced models.

As I'm typing this, someone somewhere in the North, West, East and South of Nigeria is planning to kill someone because of IPhone 12...Oh Nigerian youths, is it really worth it?

I doubt in this case, any case since or any to come, that anyone plotted murder in some dingy dark place, or in bed with hand behind head, for mobile phone or 10 naira. It is likely such killings for phone or other similarly petty items - as draws incredulity from readers of the drama afterwards - occur due to some struggle between robber and potential victim. It may also occur because assailant sprang a planned surprise attack, striking assailed on the head in the mistaken belief that, like in movies, doing so would render assailed unconscious for easy dispossessing but instead death resulted.

In any of these instances the court is not going to be lenient with the perpetrator due to accepting perpetrator killed unintentionally because it is difficult to establish that this is true. Worst is if perpetrator is a callous type that set out to rob, not intending to kill, but is indifferent anyway if death results and would proseed to dispose of such bodies. Disposing of dead bodies without notice, even if you’re not responsible for the death, let alone if you are but unintentionally, is not a good look.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by Kobicove(m): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Very wicked bastard, I hope he suffers untold pain before his death!
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Sentencing them to death is too merciful for my liking. undecided They should be giving a much graver penalty.
Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by blank(f): 2:03am On Feb 16, 2021
moscobabs:
They sentenced only one our of the 3 or what? What about the other 2?

The other guy was set free because he was innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone by meobizy(f): 2:06am On Feb 16, 2021
This news is still like yesterday. People should always put thought into their actions. See the rubbish this man pulled and now many victims will come out from the situation. A serving citizen of society died, the perpetrator himself will die, family members on both sides will suffer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.