Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Water Goddess - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Water Goddess (369 Views)

Any Harm Is Giving Sweet Sacrifice To River Goddess? / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Nigerian Lady Claims To Be Ogbanje As She Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Goddess by chemdaut: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
I want to go to the river at about 12pm with beniseed, put my left hand inside the river, pray and make my request to the water goddess. After the request, leave the offering beside the river and go my way without turning back. Plz l want to know lf the water goddess will answer my request. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Queen Emmanuella Adinnu(miss Osumenyi 2021&face Of Osumenyi 2021) / Back To Sender Prayer Magic / Kraken Login : Sign In To Kraken : Log In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.