Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Exposing Mr. Chris Otu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exposing Mr. Chris Otu (277 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Mr. Chris Otu by BTTS(f): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good day everyone.
I am a student of the University of Calabar, department of Economics, although I recently graduated. There's a lecturer from the department, his name is Mr. Chris Otu. This man can be best described as a thief and a corrupt lecturer.
Since my first year in school, anytime we are to submit our assignment on his course, he'll instruct the course rep to collect one thousand naira from each of us in the class. It started from our class, then progressed to others sets. Now it has become a norm for him. And trust me, if u don't pay, expect to have a very low grade when u see your result for his course.
I and my former roommate, who is also from the department but a junior colleague, got chatting on Facebook and she told me the not so novel tale of his craze for 1000 naira for his assignment.
This is the same man who was our exam officer. He told us to pay #1000 before he can tell us our CGPA. The same CGPA that's available on the school portal when we buy the scratch card and check it ourselves.
He has gotten into trouble for this same reason but somehow he wriggled out of it, then he came into the exam Hall and cursed our parents to our faces for reporting him.

His excesses needs to be checked, it is illegal to pay money to submit assignments, if it were so, we weren't told during our orientation into the school.
I'm pleading, for those of you who have access to bigger platforms, spread this, let this menance stop.
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Exposing Mr. Chris Otu by bluefilm: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
But why will somebody be answering Otu?

Do you know what Otu means in igbo language.

Otu means pussy in igbo.

So for that man to be answering Mister Otu, e mean say na serious wahala una don get o.

I just dey pity the girls in your department because by the time Mister Otu finishes with their Otu, all of them will become Otu less.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Screening Date For 2020 / How I Write My Statement Of Problem In Research Paper In Less Than 5 Minutes / 200L FUTA Students Engage In Peaceful Protest, Says No To Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.