Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend (6325 Views)

Meet 16 Years Old Nigerian Millionaire Tech Guru / Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by celebritygists(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Have you ever wonder why certain people get involved in strange and bizarre things? They often do these things without minding the opinions of other people or the general public. Have you ever come across a 16-year-old boy being involved in a relationship with a 33-year-old lady? One would think that a boy of that age should be focused on his studies in school or learning a handwork to better his future. However, that isn’t particularly the case for the boy.

One of the stories making the rounds several social media platforms and the internet space involves a 16-year-old boy who allegedly impregnated his 33-year-old girlfriend. This has warranted a lot of opinions online with some claiming he is old enough to make his decisions while others arguing that it is point-blank irresponsible and disturbing.

What's your point of view?
Source: https://247newsupdatess..com/2021/02/meet-16-year-old-boy-who-impregnated.html?

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Odoogu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
abeg, shey the boy Na orphan ni? I dey Wonder ni oo

1 Like

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
...or the thirty-three year old woman who pinned a random pregnancy on a sixteen year old boy. Males that age aren’t smart and are willing to take care of a child if deceived. Why she needs a man in the child’s life is one biological imperative I can’t find studied anywhere. It made sense in the Stone and Dark Ages, those times were full of constant physical danger. Now, anyone with a job can make decent income to take care of a child.

4 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Queenslander(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
I don't believe this, um. Isn't this child abuse? I mean he's under 18!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Freestainworld(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
The elders will judge this matter
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Telegram234(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fools but if it is other way round like the guy is 33 and the girl is 16.
U all will be shouting rapist, cut off his d**k..
sad

8 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing. grin grin grin..

By the time he's 20, he'll be looking like her age mate.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Queenslander:
I don't believe this, um. Isn't this child abuse? I mean he's under 18!!
16 is the age of consent in many societies..

4 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

She is already old enough to be his mother..
By the time he is 20,she'll be looking like his GRANDMOTHER.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
DarkJeddi:
She is already old enough to be his mother..
By the time he is 20,she'll be looking like his GRANDMOTHER.. shocked

The guy likes her like that. Leave them.

The older the berry the sweeter.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

He is NOT a GUY,he is a BOY.. shocked

Boys are emotionally less developed than girls at that age,talk less of a matured woman and a boy..

He will more likely than not look for his age mates or younger,when the time comes..
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Who's in charge @home
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
DarkJeddi:
He is NOT a GUY,he is a BOY.. shocked

He will more likely than not look for his age mates or younger,when the time comes..
Like the older ones don't go after younger girls in their marriage with a young woman.

Either ways, men still flirt with younger girls in the long run. So, let her enjoy her fresh Bobo. Lol..

The lady is not even looking bad as youre making it seem. tongue
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
meobizy:
...or the thirty-three year old woman who pinned a random pregnancy on a sixteen year old boy. Males that age aren’t smart and are willing to take care of a child if deceived. Why she needs a man in the child’s life is one biological imperative I can’t find studied anywhere. It made sense in the Stone and Dark Ages, those times were full of constant physical danger. Now, anyone with a job can make decent income to take care of a child.

lol

if you think money is the only requirement to properly raise a child you're fucking wrong......you fail this one well well.

anybody can argue from today till tomorrow but a child needs both parents.

the effects usually starts showing in their early 20's.

it takes a very mentally strong child to grow up with little negative effects of not having both parents.

this your statement sums up why we have people with money yet they live dysfunctional lives.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
yahjac:

lol

if you think money is the only requirement to properly raise a child you're fucking wrong......you fail this one well well.

anybody can argue from today till tomorrow but a child needs both parents.

the effects usually starts showing in their early 20's.

it takes a very mentally strong child to grow up with little negative effects of not having both parents.

this your statement sums up why we have people with money yet they live dysfunctional lives.
In many polygamous families, one and sometimes both parents are as good as absent. The children are left to fend for themselves. Every human has an innate compass regarding good and evil. We all have to hope that our offspring pick the right side. Barack Obama came from a single parent household, see how far he fared in life.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
meobizy:

In many polygamous families, one and sometimes both parents are as good as absent. The children are left to fend for themselves. Every human has an innate compass regarding good and evil. We all have to hope that our offspring pick the right side. Barack Obama came from a single parent household, see how far he fared in life.

Barack Obama ......that why I said it has to take a mentally strong person.
that guys emotional and interpersonal intelligence no be here.

I don't want to give to much stories, coz some people go just know say na me.

single parenting no be here.
I'm totally against it, I've seen what it can do first hand.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Oluwaleinad14(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
OK that evening newspaper called girlfriend should be arrest asap, that Boi is still a teenage and you can't tell me shii that he actually did that.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Kilishihunter: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
How many times would bloggers repost this news

2 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Slade47(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Recycled story na angry
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Judybash93(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
I don't know the age of consent in their country but judging based on the general acceptable age of 18, i would say that the woman in question is a pedophile and should be treated as such. Imagine if the tables were turned? You'll hear female activists calling for the man's head.

1 Like

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Harddiskng(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
Love is a beautiful thing . grin grin grin..

*Laughing in double standard*
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Are those not mother and son?
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by etrange: 3:13am On Feb 17, 2021
OP, this picture is as old as time itself and the boy is the lady's son. You guys should stop this fake news thing, it's destroying the country's information space. After, you'll join others to say our politicians are corrupt.

https://www.correctng.com/boy-viral-photos-pregnant-ladys-son-not-lover/

1 Like

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Prolificgiant(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2021
I know it cannot happen in Nigeria
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021
And she is not in jail yet, which country is this.
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by damosky12(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Why are you bring unfair? That's a case of sexual abuse! What does a 16 year old boy know?

If the genders were switched, you likely wouldn't be saying this. Don't be unfair!

2 Likes

Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Beverlyjean(f): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Double standards.... she is a rapist
Re: Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bloggers Taaaaahhhh!!!!!
op tufia spits
that picture is not less than 2yrs old that is picture of a young boy seemingly happy that his mother has taken in

(1) (Reply)

Jeta Amata Is Dating Spartacus Actress Viva Bianca After Splitting From Wife / Photo: OMG!!! Check Out Cool Fm OAP N6 Eniola Badmus Big Boobs / Photos: Kim Kardashian Goes Fully N*ked Again In Desert Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.