Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria (9151 Views)

COVID-19 Update For October 16 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For August 16 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 16 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
sameks08:
na nw lagosians no what social distancing stands for
story. There is no social distancing anywhere in the country. The case is even worse in Lagos.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by Ayodhejjy(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2021
God help us
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Cutezt:
Corona is very real, I have met 3 people with it in the last 1 month. Thankfully, all have recovered and are well, however, the way these numbers are churned out is where my problem is
How do you know it was corona virus. Were they tested and isolated or they just assumed because they were sick?
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by Cutezt(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2021
NOwazobia:
How do you know it was corona virus. Were they tested and isolated or they just assumed because they were sick?

They were all tested and confirmed positive sir.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by shiki(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Mvena:

E shock me o� 107 ke and I dey the state like this

I heard the state is getting fake cases like Lagos. If you are in mkd, just take care of yourself
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by Mvena(f): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
shiki:

I heard the state is getting fake cases like Lagos. If you are in mkd, just take care of yourself
Am in Makurdi now sef and I will take care of myself.. Thank you
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by shiki(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Mvena:

You are welcome, thank God I meet someone from my State here
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mvena:

New follower Hallooo *waving my hand* Had to look for an old thread to land on and quote you for privacy sake. Why did you do we your face in your Photo nau? Shy Shy girl, are you? Awww, and you now look cute oo.

I like the way you stacked those books in the photo. I enjoy reading too. I like the whole bookworm, shy girl, free-spirit vibe you had going on there in your photo. Quite artistic without even trying much. I like your legs, because they look thick and well-built. Lol. Ok, I know it sounds weird ,but I just found it likeable. Like I said, free-spirited....You have that look there. Like a happy Child.
Are you a Mamalawo? like a Benue Ojuju native doctor? You wrote Mamalawo Lol
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 16 2021 In Nigeria by Mvena(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
KevUnique:

New follower Hallooo *waving my hand* Had to look for an old thread to land on and quote you for privacy sake. Why did you do we your face in your Photo nau? Shy Shy girl, are you? Awww, and you now look cute oo.

I like the way you stacked those books in the photo. I enjoy reading too. I like the whole bookworm, shy girl, free-spirit vibe you had going on there in your photo. Quite artistic without even trying much. I like your legs, because they look thick and well-built. Lol. Ok, I know it sounds weird ,but I just found it likeable. Like I said, free-spirited....You have that look there. Like a happy Child.
Are you a Mamalawo? like a Benue Ojuju native doctor? You wrote Mamalawo Lol
Wawu! Thank you for the compliments and the mamalawo stuff is just a nickname

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irregular/ceased Menstruation: How To Get Your Menses Back / Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England / Please Where Is The Best Eye Hospital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.